29

We were all packed in the car, waiting for the guards to finish up with the last of the packing

We were all packed in the car, waiting for the guards to finish up with the last of the packing. I leaned against the car window of the passengers seat as i stared outside at the yacht and the beautiful waters from a distance.

I will never forget this trip. It was the most mesmerizing thing I had even been too.

"All set Sir" A guard said while walking up to his window.

"Good. Finish the rest. We'll be on our way" He ordered and the guard nodded his head.

"Of course Sir, have a safe trip" he replied before walking off.

Alexander rolled up the windows. He turned to look at me once more before starting the cars.

"You alright darling" He asked and i hummed in reply turning my head back. He back away from the area and soon exited the parking lot as we hit the road.

Suddenly his hand found my thigh and I stiffened for a bit before relaxing. His fingers traced circles around my thighs lightly before as he added more and more pressure moving up and down.

"What's on your mind Hmm?" He asked and I didn't reply. His hand suddenly went high up causing me to freeze in surprise. My eyes moved towards him as a satisfied smirk appeared on his face.

"What are you doing?" I question cautiously but he just shrugs, pretending like his hands aren't dangerously close.

"You didn't answer my question darling. What's on your mind?" He asks again. 

"I'll miss this place" I finally mutter causing his once mischievous eyes to soften.

"You know you can come back anytime you like right? All you have to do is ask and I'll gladly take you here anytime" He replied. We stopped at a red light and he leaned forward giving me a kiss before pulling away and pushing on the gas again.

The ride was filled with a calm silence. No on really spoke after that except the occasional exchange of thoughts.

-----

"Briella?" He spoke while waving a hand in front of me. I snapped out of my daze and finally looked at him.

"Yeah sorry I was just feeling off. What were you saying" I asked while rubbing my head.

"We are here" He replied and I nodded my head realizing that we have finally arrived. I unbuckle my seatbelt and slowly step out of the car. By the time all my thins were gathered, our luagages were already transferred to the plane.

I walked ahead of Alexander as we entered the plane and was again greeted by Chloe. I gave her a slight nod before heading towards the front of the plane. 

I needed to get these thoughts and feelings out of my head. These feeling that one day everything will go south. One day everything that I had will be gone.