48

"Okay What new information do we have on this case" The FBI director of the case asks while standing up among all the other members sitting across the table

"Okay What new information do we have on this case" The FBI director of the case asks while standing up among all the other members sitting across the table. Some were looking down at their papers while others were looking towards the director

"Director-" A man barged in with a bunch of papers in his hand. 

"Sorry to interrupt but we have a message relayed that Mrs. Romero, the daughter to Anastasia Sidorov has been taken. Mr. Romero says that it was her father Dario Lopez who took her." The assistant says while trying to keep up.

"Go and Collect Mr. Romero. Bring him to the headquarters, we'll meet you their" he ordered in a old tone and the assistant nodded.

"Right away" He said before leaving.

---

Alexander was sitting across from Roman and his detective as they were discussing the matter. His eyes seemed hallow and almsot empty while they were trying to find out any sort of information that could do them any good.

"I got the cameras up again" Detective Ray said and Alexander's attention finally snapped back. The detective turned the laptop over and played the video of everything that happened after Alex went inside the shower.

It wasn't even a couple minutes later before the video of the men entering through the window and door was scene. Their faces were covered in black masks and they were armed from top to bottom.

"So they trapped her correct?" Roman asked and Detective Ray nodded.

"It seems they used that sort of technique. I think she was just too overwhelmed to realize that she was in that situation by seeing the destressed look on her face" He explained.

Just then a knock on the main door sounded. The three men immediately held onto their guns and Roman was the one who decided to stand up and take one for the team. He opened the door as his hands in the pocket was itching to let go of the trigger.

"Can I help you" he asked in a cold tone while the other two watched.

"Hello, Is Mr. Romero residing here?"

"Why do you ask?" Roman questions. The man takes out his badge and shows it to him.

"I'm the assistant to Head Director William. We are currently discussing the case of Dario Lopez and the new case of his missing wife Mrs. Briella Romero. We would like to take him in for questioning" The man spoke and Alexander stood up suddenly and walked towards the door hearing the situation.

"Where are you located?" Alexander asked and the man turned to look at him.

"And you are?" 

"Alexander Romero, now where are you located. We will follow behind you guys" He spoke and the assistant nodded.

"That works as well, The van is right outside. Please follow us." The man says and then turns around walking towards the car. He enters and waits for them to start their car.