23

"Très bien, c'est réglé

"Très bien, c'est réglé. Je suis impatient de travailler avec vous à l'avenir." Alexander said while standing up and shaking President Mylan's hand.

(Alright then its settled. I look forward to working with you in the future)

"Vous aussi. Je vais tout préparer" He said and then pulled his away as he put the contract inside a file and pushed it towards the side.

(You as well. I will have everything prepared)

"Vous partez tous maintenant ?" He questioned as he moved from his chair. Alexander motioned for me to stand up while nodding his head at him.

(Are you all leaving right now?)

"Oui, nous partons maintenant." He replied and President Mylan smiled at me lightly.

(Yes, we are leaving now)

"Faites un bon voyage. Et quand vous nous rendrez visite la prochaine fois, ne soyez pas un étranger. Mon assistant se fera un plaisir de vous faire visiter la ville." He said and Alexander nodded his head. I was filling up all the notes as President Mylan looked towards me.

(Have a safe trip. And when you visit us next time don't be a stranger. My assistant will be glad to show you around the city)

"C'était un plaisir de vous rencontrer Mme Briella. Vous êtes sérieusement une Gem dans l'industrie. J'espère que nous verrons plus de vous" He said kindly.

(It was nice meeting you Ms. Briella. You are seriously a Gem in the industry. I hope we see more of you)

"Vous aussi. Je suis sûr que nous nous reverrons" I said with a smile and I felt someone's hands swat my thigh lightly causing me to stiffen. I looked towards Alexander to see a hard look on his face as his jaw was clenched tight.

(You as well. I sure we will see each other)

"On devrait y aller." Alexander said while covering up the dark look on his face. He turned around and slightly nudged me forward as we exited the room. 

(We best get going)

"Ray, raccompagne-les" President Mylan said looking towards his assistant. Ray nodded his head and then approached the door opening it for us.

(Ray, escort them out)

He lead us towards a different elevator and guided us to were one of the companies cars were. He knocked on the window and the driver rolled it down.

"Les conduire là où ils doivent être" Ray ordered and the driver nodded his head before stepping out and opening the door for us. I got in first and Alexander got it after me.

(Drive them to were ever they need to be)

The driver closed the door and then got inside his seat.