34

"What is it?" Roman exclaims as annoyance is laced in his voice

"What is it?" Roman exclaims as annoyance is laced in his voice. The men were behind us as a sly smirk crawled on my face.

His expression was prefect.

"Okay is some-" Ivan started.

Meow.

The tiny voice of a kittens cry had everyone frozen in place as they stared it shock.

"Is that a-" he started but didn't finish his sentence and I nodded my head.

"Go grab her, she's been in here for a while" I said softly while pointing towards the little fur ball who was instinctively reaching out to him. 

She was about four weeks old and was just learning to walk and play.

"You bought him a kitten!" Roman was the first person to screech. 

"Who is going to take care of it?"

"What in the-"

All the chattering was stopped from a tiny hiss as Elias tried to move forward and hold the kitten. She looked like she was glaring at him as Alexander carried her with his hands slightly shaking.

"Well someone's protective" Ivan jokes while laughing causing em to follow along as Elias crosses his arms glaring back at the kitten.

"He's my son" Elias speaks but the little spitfire just hisses back at him causing all of us to laugh. The kitten turns back to Alexander as it curls his body into his arm purring.

"Well now I guess I don't have a husband anymore" I mutter and Alex just turns back smirking at me.

"She's my wife now. Right?" He coos at the kitten who looks like she was about to fall asleep.

Roman opened his mouth to speak when a bunch of paws scratching what seemed to be a surface was heard from the car parked not too far from mine. It was one of Alex's cars

A long howl sounded. Followed by another one soon after.

"Was that a howl? WHY ARE THEY WOLVES IN THIS AREA" Roman yells as fear crosses his face. He almost moves behind all of us for cover.