39

Why was she not responding?

She stared at me as her eyes filled with one tear. She continued to stare at me like I was someone out of my mind before jumping in my arms.

I only held her as a million questions ran through my head.

After along while she finally got off me.

"So is that a yes" I asked nervously.

"Yes! Yes!" She Yelled happily and I smiled pulling her into a kiss.

Just then Roman came out of the bushes with a sigh.

"Ugh finally, we thought you were gonna say no" he said causing me to glare at him as the rest came out as well.

Many congratulation were sent around and they hugged us individually.

Isabella, dad, Roman, Ava, Lucas, Ivan, Mama, and Raven were also their.

It was a small group but she was so happy to see everyone and even though more people were starting to know of this, I could tell that it really didn't matter anymore. Though she would've loved if we didn't have paparazzi surrounding us twenty four seven.

I headed towards the first seat seeing her talk with the rest of the group. Roman soon enough followed and we talked briefly, well it was mostly him ranting about his relationship with Isabella.

After a while she walked towards me and took a seat besides me.

"Fiancée" I called out and she smirked.

"We're back to this aren't we" She replied as I remembered the first time we met.

"Yeah, that felt like a century ago, though its only been six months" I said while remising the moments. 

"You know I still find it weird that I suddenly got a huge notice of my rent back them when I was paying way more than the usual tenant. Also the money was apparently invalid, which is why I was falling behind. I never really thought to do any digging back them" She says shrugging it off with a frown while taking a sip of the sparking water.

I almost choked on air as those words came out of her mouth while looking away from her. She looked towards me weirdly and then raised a brow.

"What's with the look?" She asked and I shook my head. Casually picking up my glass and clinking it with her.

"Nothing- To new beginnings!" I replied with a smile and she narrowed her eyes at me as I took a sip while she placed her glass down.

"Alexander" She called out and my head snapped to hers hearing her say my full name. I let out a sigh realizing the stubborn women wont let it go, even if I place a spell on her.

"Okay fine, I might have payed your property manger a sum of money to evict you" I said as my voice got lower. She looked at me wide eyes and he jaw looked like it was about to fall.