-33- London Boy

Felix lifts the kettle from the stove and sets it on the counter, grabbing a white tea-cup from the kitchen cabinet. As he grabs a teabag, his mother strolls in, adjusting her earrings as a purse swings in her arms. "Felix, darling. I have some business to take care of. I'll be back in a few hours, my love."

"Take your time, mother."

Amelie walks around the counter and kisses her son's forehead. "Oh, I hate leaving you alone."

"Mother, I prefer being alone," Felix reminds her.

"I know." She sighs. "Oh! I'm going now. Goodbye!" She waves and leaves through the front door.

Felix pours the hot water in the cup and sets the kettle back on the stove. As he turns around, he finds Adrien and Marinette standing on the other side of the counter. "Guess I'm not alone now, mother," He whispers. Not assumed—or even surprised— by their appearance, he walks past them and leads them to the living room. "I'm not even going to ask how you two got in here."

Adrien and Marinette share a look. Their superhero powerups could be thanked for that.

Felix sits on the couch and leans back, crossing his legs, and sips his tea as he stares at his cousin and his cousin's classmate. He had to admit, he's confused to see them together, especially after all that trouble he went through with that terrible Lila to break them up. "So—"

"We know you worked with Lila, Felix," Adrien interrupts.

Felix nods between them. "I'm assuming that's why you two are back together?"

"We want to know why you worked with Lila. Did she blackmail you, too?" Marinette asks.

He laughs. "Please. I can't be blackmailed, and no one can dare to. Sure, I have secrets up my sleeves, but I'm great at finding other's too. Do I even need to point out the jewelry you're both wearing?"

Adrien and Marinette share a look with eyes.

"You know I'm Cat Noir?!"

"You know I'm Ladybug?!"

Felix rolls her eyes. "Please. It was simple, really, after connecting the dots and putting two and two together."

Marinette looks back at him. "Did you tell Lila?" She asks, worried.

"It hurts that you have to ask. Don't you trust me?" Adrien and Marinette cross their arms in sync and stare at him. "Right. Well, I didn't. I am capable of keeping secrets, not just learning them."

Adrien steps forward. "Why are you keeping our identities a secret? You worked with Hawk Moth before—when you came to visit last year. What's different now?"

"Because I don't care?" Felix wonders, then sighs, and admits, "And maybe because... you're family, after all.

"Sweet. Now tell us why you worked with Lila," Adrien insists.

Felix takes another sip before answering. "Uncle Gabriel called me out of nowhere and asked me to work with that girl. For some reason, he's really not happy with you two dating."

Adrien shakes his head with a laugh. "Of course my father would do this. He doesn't approve of my relationship with Marinette. I didn't think he'd ever stoop to this, though."

"For what it's worth, guys, I didn't enjoy kissing Lila. At all."

Marinette rolls her eyes. "Because that makes everything so much better."

Felix sets his tea aside and stands up. "Thanks for the lovely visit, cousin, but you two should probably go now."

Adrien pushes Felix and makes him sit back down at the couch. "Sit."

"Excuse you—"

"Sit, cousin," He demands again.

"What do you want, Adrien?" The look-alike asks.

Marinette smiles. "I'm glad you asked. A favor, actually."

Felix chuckles. "Why would I agree to that?"

"It's the least you could do after what you and Lila did to Marinette," Adrien explains.

Felix glances at the pig-tailed girl and sighs with guilt. "Alright! Fine. What's this favor, exactly?"

Marinette reaches in her backpack and hands Felix a set of clothes. "We're playing dress up."

Adrien smirks. "Felix, do you remember when we used to swap places?"