Chapter 14

We stayed in prison for maybe an hour or two, and maybe even longer. I had no idea. Too long, anyway. For the first ten minutes, I sat on the floor with my back against the wall and talked to Kili. For the next ten minutes I paced back and forth because I was fed up with chatting. And for the next minutes I felt like banging my head against the wall.

"If we don't do something right now, I'll go crazy! " I shouted.

"You're already crazy. " Kili answered me.

"Yes, I know. Thank you for making me aware of this. "

"At your service! He laughed.

"We have to do something..." I repeated.

"Then do something! " Fili shouted.

"Then what should I do? I can't stand here all the time. "

"Then take a seat. " Kili said.

"You know what? As soon as we leave here, please remind me to hit you, okay? "

"I'll gladly remind you"! Fili exclaimed at which I laughed.

However, after a few minutes, I took Kili's advice and sat back down. After a while I saw Tauriel - an elf who locked us here. She checked all cells to see if the prisoners had escaped. I figured she must be the chief of the guards. After a while, she came to my cell as well.

"Have you found this thing yet? " she asked.

"I'm still working on it. " I replied and she just smiled and nodded, and then looked at Kili.

"The stone in your hand, what is it? " Elf female asked, and I moved closer to hear what they were talking about.

"It's a talisman. " Dwarf said.

If this is the stone I am thinking of, and it certainly is, then it is not a talisman at all. I was curious if Tauriel would be fooled.

"A powerful spell lies upon it..." Kili continued. "If any but a dwarf reads the runes on this stone... They'll be forever cursed!" He said. It seems that Tauriel was fooled because she wanted to go, but then brunet continued. "Or not. Depending on whether you believe in that kind of thing. It's just a token. A rune stone. My mother gave it to me so I'd remem ber my promise. "

I smiled to myself. I remembered Kili telling me about it.

"What promise? " Elf asked.

"That I would come back to her. " He replied.

"Tauriel! " Said a strange voice suddenly. "Prince Legolas is calling you. " The second elf said and the girl went with him.

After they were gone, I started laughing.

"And what are you laughing at? " Fili asked.

"Has become. " Kili said. "She's lost her mind. "

"You were hitting on an elf? " I asked Kilie after I finished laughing. "Again? "

"Are you jealous again? " He asked.

"No. " I replied quickly.

"She is. " Fili exclaimed.

"Shut up, will you?! " I shouted.

"No! " he shouted back.

"So you are. " Kili summed up.

"And should I? "

"As I said before... " Brunet said. "No, you shouldn't. " Replied and laughed.

I smiled to myself.

"You know, I think she's already have someone. " Kili added.

"You mean Legolas? " I asked.

"Exactly. " He replied and I laughed at it, and he joined me.