Epilogue part 2

Everyone congratulated us. We decided to get married in a week, and today is the day before the wedding.

The coronation decorations have been changed for a wedding. Now all we have to do is find a wedding dress.

I was just sitting in my chamber when I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"Come in. " I said and after a while Thorin came inside with a rather large box.

"Hello, daughter. " He greeted and kissed my forehead. "How are you? Tomorrow is a big day. "

"Yes. " I replied with a smile. "I'm a little stressed, and besides, I don't have a dress yet."

"It probably won't be a problem anymore. " Said with a smile and set the box next to me on the bed.

"What is it? " I asked surprised.

"Open it. "

I did what he asked and was speechless.

"Dad..." I cried incredulously.

Inside was a snow-white dress. When I took it out, it was even more beautiful. She had a silver belt made of an innumerable number of pearls. The dress was quite long, I suppose if I had worn it now it would have reached my ankles. It was spread-out and had delicate frills at the bottom.

"Thank you." I hugged Oakenshield. "Where did you get it? "

"It belonged to your mom. " He said. "It was her wedding dress. Thought you'd like to have it on this special day. "

"Thank you so much. " I sent him a grateful smile which he returned.

***

The next day passed very quickly and now there is only an hour to the wedding. I chose Tauriel as the witness, and Kili chose Fili.

I was now sitting in a chair in front of the dressing table and stared at my reflection while Tauriel brushed me for the wedding. She took two strands of my hair beside my temples. She combed them into braids and then fastened them together and added silver ornaments to them.

Once the hairstyle is ready, it is time to put on the dress.

"How is it? " Tauriel asked.

"I don't know. " I replied and went to her.

"Wow! " She exclaimed with delight. "You look lovely. "

"R-really? " I looked at the elf.

"Really, really. " She smiled. "And I think Kili will say the same. "

Kili. Haven't seen him since this morning. They had had a bachelor party recently with the boys, so in the morning, when Tauriel picked me up to get ready, I only had a kiss on the cheek to say goodbye to him. Now he's probably getting ready for the wedding, but I'd love to see him before that.

* KILI *

"What? " I asked incredulously.

"They fell out. " Fili said with resignation. "Suits fell out on our way and fell into the mud. "

I slapped my forehead with my hand.

"Great! It's just great. " I sighed. "Lia will kill me. "

"She won't kill, she won't. " Fili said. "She loves you. "

"She will kill me. " I repeated confidently, and looked resignedly at my brother.

"Yeah, you're actually right. " Fili patted my shoulder. "She will kill you."

A good consolation for me. What are we going to do now? Wedding in less than an hour and we don't have suits. I got up and headed for the door.

"Where are you going? " Legolas asked.