Friends?

*Beep, Beep* rang my alarm clock. I quickly hit the off button so he didn't wake up. I rushed to take a shower then I preceded to change into leggings and my Pierce The Veil 'Collide With the Sky' crewneck. I then straightened my long brown hair, and did my simple eyeliner.
After I was finished getting ready I grabbed my bag and started walking to school.

When I arrived I noticed three people wearing merch similar to mine, not wanting to be a loner all year I went over and introduced myself. I walked over and they all turned to me. "Hi, I'm Lyric I noticed you're all wearing band merch and thought 'what the hell, why spend all year alone' and so here I am." I smiled slightly. They laughed and introduced themselves. The girl with blue hair wearing a 'Panic! At The Disco' shirt is Alex, the boy with red hair wearing a 'My Chemical Romance' shirt is Damon, and finally the other girl with blonde hair wearing a 'Black Veil Brides' shirt is Aundraya. (A/N Aundraya is named after not_the_normal_types)
Alex, Damon, Aundraya, and I had talked for a while until the bell finally rang, before we went our separate ways we agreed to meet at lunch.

First hour I had art with Aundraya, I'm by no means an artist but Aundraya is. We were assigned to sketch out one detail of our summer. I decided to sketch a crowd from warped tour which I had saved up enough money to go to. "Not bad Lyric." Mr. Parente said looking at my sketch. "I'm also glad I have two students with good music tastes, I'll have to tell Mr. Horror about this." He said chuckling slightly as he walked away.

*Time skip to lunch*
"Lyric? Are you going to eat anything?" Asked Damon who I found out was Alex's twin brother. "I'm not hungry." I replied twiddling my thumbs. "Come on Lyr, we all no that's a lie look at you your like stick thin." Alex says with worries in her voice. "I have anorexia." I say in a voice barely audible. "Lyric, why?" They all ask. "Because I'm j-just not g-good enough." I reply close to tears. "Its okay Lyric we'll always be here for you." Damon says, while the others nod in agreement. "Thanks guys you're my first real friends." I say grinning. They smile back. Maybe this year won't be so bad after all.