You have a band?

I woke up the next morning to Ricky gone and noise downstairs. I took a quick shower and got ready. I changed into leggings and a galaxy cat crewneck. I did simple makeup consisting of eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara, I also straightened my hair adding a simple black beanie.

When I was done getting ready, I followed the sound of music to the garage. I slowly opened the door, which revealed Ricky playing guitar and a few other teachers playing instruments. Mr. Motionless was singing, Mr. Sola was on Bass, Mr. Parente on drums, Mr. Balz on keyboard, and Mr. Skitowski on guitar. They sounded pretty good. When they finished the song I began clapping. Their heads shot in my direction, I guess I scared them. "Hey Lyric...." Ricky said embarrassed, I knew this because his face was bright red. "Don't be embarrassed, you guess sounded great!" I say smiling. "You really think so?" Mr. Motionless asked. "Hell yeah!" I said in reply. They all smiled. "Okay we're gonna head into the Livingston Lyric you can come too." Ricky said. As they walked I tagged along. When all of them sat down on the couch and love seat, there was no room left so I sat by Jinxx on the floor. "Lyric you can sit on me." Ricky stated. "I don't want to break you." I said looking at Jinxx, he licked my hand. "You break me? Ha I've never heard such a lie!" He said. I blushed and stood up, walking towards him, when I got to him I stood over him, he pulled me into his lap and I giggled. "You guys are surprisingly cool about this..." I said tithe rest of the guys. "Yeah... because we know Rick won't harm you. " said Mr. Sola. "Oh..." my words trailed off. Ricky kissed my cheek, and I blushed. "We're going out today after the guys leave alright Lyric?" Rick asked. "That sounds fine." I replied laying my head on his chest and him wraping his arms around me. "So, when do we get our letter back from fearless records?" Mr. Motionless asked. "Were supposed to get them with tomorrow or the day after." Replied Ricky, "oh and Lyric this Angelo (Mr. Parente), Chris (Mr. Motionless), Devin or ghost (Mr. Sola), Josh or Blaz (Mr. Blaz, and finally, Ryan (Mr. Skitowski)." I nodded and waved, they all replied with a simple wave or nod.

Later after all the guys had left. Ricky smiled at me and said "let's go!" He was adorable. "Where are we going babe?" I asked. His cheeks flushed red and he said, "places...". "Rickyyyyyy.... tell me!" I whined slightly. "Its a surprise Lyric!" He said kissing my nose. 'ugh I want to know!'

-----------------------------------
Hey guys, hope you're enjoying the story, next chapter will be part two of this one. Love you and stay strong- Kylie