I'm coming home.

Saturday

"Ricky come on!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs, today I was surprising Ricky by taking him to his parents, I hope it goes okay. "I'm coming." He replied, rushing down the stairs. I had on a 'Marilyn Manson' shirt, leggings, a beanie, and studded combat boots.

We got in the car and I handed Ricky a blindfold. "What's this for?" He asked. "Your surprise. Just put it on." I ordered, starting the car as he put it on. I had texted Julie while Ricky was sleeping, and his parents were pumped.

"I love you Ricky, you know that right?" I asked as we stopped at a red light. "Of course Lyric, and I love you too." He replied taking my free hand in his, and I smiled.

We pulled into the long driveway that led to a dark looking house, Julie said their parents had moved so Ricky wouldn't recognize the place. "Is this like some Addams family museum or something?" Ricky asked as we stepped out of the car. "Nope." I replied taking his hand and leading him to the front door.

"Ricky I love you." I said quickly before knocking on the door, which was opened by Julie.

"Hey Rick, hey Lyric. Come one in." She said moving slightly so we could enter. Ricky grabbed my hand as Julie lead us to the living room.

When we reached the living room, a women with black hair with specks of gray, blue eyes, that was wearing a black dress approached us. "Ricky....Look at you, so handsome and grown up." She said looking up at him. "M-mom?" He asked staring at her. "Yes Ricky it's your mother." A man said as he stepped out of the hallway, he was slightly shorter than Ricky, but had the same black hair and blue eyes.

"We would like to apologize to you for begging so unexcepting when you were younger, but we are very proud of your success and that you have found an amazing and beautiful woman. And we are so very sorry that we were so close minded when you were growing up, but if you could find it in your heart to forgive us, we would like to be a part of your and Lyric's future." The man said with a glint of hope in his eyes.

I looked to Ricky who had his thinking face on. "Well, since you put it like that, why the hell not." He replied smiling and hugging his parents whilst Julie and I high-Fived.

"So why don't you and Lyric play us a song Ricky?" Asked Jillian, which I had learned was Ricky's mom's name, and Richard was his dad's. "Yeah, hey babe isn't my guitar still in the car?" Ricky asked me.

"Yeah, I'll go get it." I replied standing up. "No I'll get it." He said standing up as well. "Fine we'll both go." I said heading for the door as he followed.

"Richard Allen Olson!" I scolded him for slapping my butt. "What?" He asked innocently as we reached the car. "You know what." I replied opening the car door and handing him his guitar, and walking back to the house to open the door for him.

"What shall we play my love?" He asked me as he set up his guitar. "Sarcasm by Get Scared." I replied and he nodded, and we began to play.

"You have a wonderful voice my dear." Jillian said whilst smiling. "Thank you." I replied smiling and Ricky took my hand in his, "I love you." He said and kissed my cheeks. "I love you too." I replied and smiled.

"Are you sure you guys have go so soon." Jillian asked, we had finished dinner about an hour ago. "Yeah mom, I wish we could stay but we both have to get up early and drive to the studio to work on our albums." Ricky said as we hugged his parents. "Well as long as you guys come by and see us." Richard added.

"Of course we will." Ricky and I said smiling, and then heading home.

-----------------------

Hope you enjoyed this. -Kylie