I Need You

December 12th
Ricky POV

'This is your fault, it's all your fault Ricky.' Chris' words rang through my head over and over again.

She still hadn't woken up, she was stable but in a coma. It was my fault, Chris' mom had called and told me Chris hadn't ment it, and that he only said it because he was pissed off, but, I knew he was right, it was my fault.

At least it was winter break and I didn't have to really interact with people until January, unless I went to visit her.

I don't really like visiting, only because I can't stand to see her like that, almost lifeless with tubes and vis coming out of her arms and from her mouth. I couldn't take it.

My phone ringing broke me out of my thoughts, I mindlessly answered it. "Hello?" "Ricky, why don't you come over and hang with the boys?" Balz asked. "I don't know if I want to leave the house." I replied, I was still in the same pyjamas from three days ago, sitting on the couch watching reruns of AHS. "Okay then the boys with come to you." He said, and with that hung up.

"Ricky! Is that you?" Yelled Angelo. "Yeah." I yelled back.
"Dude, you need a fucking shower." Balz said. "I'll pass." I replied sinking back into my couch crease.
"I guess we'll have to force you then." Ryan said and picked me up, carrying me upstairs and into the bathroom.

"Okay, either you strip, or we throw you in there clothed." Ghost said crossing his arms. I stripped down to my boxers. "Happy?" I asked. "You'll need to remove those as well...." Angelo said frowning.
"Ugh." This was going to suck.

After forcefully scrubbing me down and making me put on clean clothes, they ordered chicken wings for us. The guys and Alex, Damon, and Aundraya knew why I was upset, so did Chris but he didn't forgive me I don't blame him, hell I wouldn't forgive me either.

"Chris is on his way over." Ryan said walking in from the kitchen with a beer. 'Great' "Okay." I replied, looking absent mindedly at the football game we were watching.

Soon Chris walked in. "Ricky can we talk?" He asked. "Sure, I need a smoke anyway." I replied getting up, and walking outside with him.
"Ricky it's not your fault, you were upset and I'm sorry I was a dick, it's just I don't like seeing either of you hurt. Speaking of which, when did you start smoking again?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Its cool, and I'm stressed Chris, I don't know how else to cope with it." I replied, tears threatening to come out of my eyes.
"Its okay man, we all want her to wake up, do you want to go see her?" He asked softly.

"Yeah." I replied, yelling a quick goodbye to the guys and we got into Chris' car.

When we arrived we checked in and went into her room and sat by her. I took her hand in mine and rubbed my thumb over her cold hand. "Baby I don't know if you can hear me, but I'm so sorry, I'm sorry I was an asshole, I'm sorry I wasn't thinking, I'm sorry you're hear, its all my fault you did this I-I.." I trailed of as I started sobbing, "Lyric, I need you." I said, and it made me start crying harder. Chris patted my back, I could tell he was trying not to start bawling. "She's a fighter Rick, she'll make it." He said, and I could tell he was trying hard to believe what he had just said, but I took his words and used them for the little hope I had, the hope that she could wake up from this.

(-_-_-) (-_-_-) (-_-_-)

Hey guys, are you enjoying this story so far? I rarely get feedback so I'm just wondering, also sorry this is a short chapter, next update should be longer.

In other news, do you guys have any chapter ideas? If you do let ms know in the comments. -Kylie