Don't you ever scare us again

Lyric's point of view

I woke up to bright lights shining in my eyes. "Holy fuck." I mumbled to myself, but I guess someone heard it because I heard a gasp. "Lyric, babe I'm so sorry." I heard a voice say, and someone ran over to me. It was, Ricky. He pulled me into a hug, careful not to hurt me. "I love you Lyric, please don't ever do that again." He sobbed. "I'm sorry Ricky, I love you too, I won't." I whispered in his ear. He began kissing my face all over, which caused me to giggle. "Don't-ever-leave-me-again." He said in between kisses, before I could say anything, a deep voice cleared their throat. I looked over to see Chris.
"The guys want to know if they can come in and see her." Chris said. Ricky and I nodded, Ricky's checks were turning pink. Chris then walked out and came back in with the rest of the guys. To my surprise they all ran over to me and hugged me. "Don't you ever scare us like that again!" Said Angelo, as tears rolled down his face. I hugged him, "I won't." I said back to him.
After a few more hours of sitting in that room, with Ricky and the guys I asked,"When can I get out of the hellhole Ricky?". "Uh, I have to go sign you out then we can leave." He said standing up and walking out of the room.

When Ricky and I got back home Jinxx tackled me and began licking my face repeatedly. "I love you too buddy." I said patting his back before he was pried off by Ricky. "Did he scratch open anything!?" Ricky asked worried. "No, Ricky he was gentle." I said kissing his cheek. He let out a sigh of relief. "Don't baby me Richard Olsen." I said, only Me and the rest of the guys knew his real last name. "Don't call me that!" He whined, "And I'm gonna baby you if you like it or not." He said kissing my nose. I crossed my arms and pouted. "Whatever." I said walking to the couch and laying down, soon to be joined by jinxx who later beside me. "Where am I suppose to sit!?" Ricky whined. "There." I pointed to the recliner by the end of the couch. "Jinxx, you stole my girlfriend." He said to the dog. Jinxx raised his head before laying it over my arm. "Guess he's a momma's boy. Isn't that right Jinxx?" I said scratching his ear, which earned me a kiss. "First my dog steals my girlfriend, then my girlfriend steals my dog." Ricky whines, flicking through channels. I stood up without disturbing jinxx and walked over to Ricky, and sitting on his lap, and he wraped his arms around me. "Rick don't be a dick." I said whilst kissing his nose. "Your starting to sound like Chris." He mumbled. "Chris calls me Rick the dick all the fucking time." He says kissing me. "Well if it makes you feel better, your not always a dick." I said lightly kissing him. "yeah, that makes me feel better." He mumbled into my neck, whilst kissing my neck. I giggled and slightly pushed him away, he continued to kiss my neck for a minute then he stoped and rested his head in the crook of my neck. "don't you know, You're perfect." He said, as I watched American Horror Story intently. "No I am not." I said looking at him through the corner of my eye. "Yes huh!" He said childishly, causing me to stick my tounge out at him.

After a while, Ricky and I decided to take Jinxx for a walk to the park. When we arrived to the park I immediately ran to the swing. "Ricky! Push me!" I yelled. He walked over, jinxx's leash in his opposite hand, and began to push me. I then realized something, I was having real fun for the first time in forever. I was pulled from my thoughts by Ricky taking a picture of me swinging. "Ricky! Delete that right now! I look like carp!" I yelled jumping of the swings. "Never!" He said running away with Jinxx. I chased after them, Ricky and I were both laughing our asses off.
When we decided to go home, Ricky carried me on his back. When we got home, it was around 4:00 p.m, so I decided to call Alex, Damon, and Aundraya over (they know about lyric and ricky) so we could practice, the guys are letting us use there instruments.
They got to our house around 4:30, Alex and Damon had worried looks, Aundraya and I shot each other curious looks. "Um, guys Damon has something to tell you." Alex said nervously. Damon now had tears rolling down his cheeks. "I'm gay." He whispered. I pulled him into a tight hug. "Its okay Damon, we accept you for you." He down at me, I hate being short, "really!?" He asked wiping his tears away. "Yes!" Aundraya and I screamed loudly at the same time, causing Ricky to run downstairs. "What happened!?" He screamed worried. "Nothing, but uh can they spend the night?" I asked. Ricky seemed iffy about Damon. "I'm gay." Damon blurted out. Ricky's face softened. "Yes." He said, I then kissed his cheek "yay!" I yelled turning back to them and we all group hugged.

After they all went and got all their shit and came back, we went to practice.

After we practiced, we went upstairs to find Ricky invited the guys over and bought pizza, I saw Aundraya giving Angelo the 'I want you' eye, but shrugged it off.

We all ate pizza and watched movies until around 1 am, until everyone besides Ricky and I crashed. We got all of them blankets, then he and I went up to our room. I changed into my pjs and cuddled up to Ricky and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

-----------------------------------
Hey guys! So um here is the chapter, sorry if it sucks but uh yeah, something between Angelo and Aundray might happen.

This chapter risk dedicated to Wolf_Lover_10 thank you for giving me the motivation to update!