New Beginings

I woke up to the sweet smell of pancakes. 'I'm soo gonna like it here.' I smiled to myself as I walked downstairs. (A/n they started school on a Friday, therefore it's Saturday.)
"Ricky?" I called out. "In here." He replied from the kitchen. I navigated myself to him. "Good morning Lyric." He says in his sexy morning voice. "Morning Rick." I replied getting a cup of coffee. "Maybe that's why you're so short." He said. "What?" I ask faking being hurt. "You're a coffee drinker, so, I said 'maybe that's why you're so short." He chuckles. "I know what you said dickhead. " I reply. "Mhmm sure ya did." He smirks turning away from the stove. "You know what." I say standing up and walking in front of him looking up at him. "What do I know?" He asked playing dumb. "I'm not short, I'm fun sized, bitch." I reply standing on my tip toes, which only made me up to like his chin.
He then cupped my face, and kissed me. It was gentle yet passionate, I wrapped my arms around his neck. When we finally pulled away, we stared in each others eyes. His beautiful crystal blue eyes made my heart melt. "L-Lyric that w-was..." I finished the sentence for him. "Amazing." He nods and blushes, looking to the floor. I slip my arms through the space between his arms and his torso, he reacts by wraping his arms around me. "Ricky?" I ask, remembering something. "Hmm?" He asks. "Is this illegal?" I ask looking up at him. "How old are you?" He asks. " seventeen, I'll be eighteen on October thirty-first." I reply. "Okay, so until then we should just be friends, I mean not that we can't kiss and stuff, but we can get to know each other and build the base that is needed in order to maintain a healthy relationship." He says calmly. "Okay. so... when are we going to get my stuff?" I say changing the subject. " "When should we go?" He asks. "Um... maybe around two o'clock." I say thinking out loud. "Alright." He says absent-mindedly, as he picked me up bridal style, walking me to the couch and setting me down.
He then walked back into the kitchen, and came back out with a plate of pancakes, and setting them on the coffee table in front of me. "Thank you Ricky, but why are you doing this? If anything it should be vice versa." I ask feeling like I'm treating him like a slave. "Because Lyric, you have been treated like shit most of your life so now, it's time you're treated the way you deserve, and that is, like a princess." He says smiling. (a/n BTW Ricky is 22) "Ricky I am by no means a princess." I state. "If your not a princess, ice isn't cold." He says, seriously. "Whatever." I say, trying to hide my blush. He puts a finger under my chin forcing me to look at him, he then kisses my nose. I giggle and sneak a kiss on his lips. He smiles.
"Okay, to pass the time, we are going to watch a movie, you pick." He says. He pulls me up by the arms and walks me over to a huge movie collection. I, being me pick put Beetlejuice. He chuckles when he sees my selection. "Devin, I mean Mr. Sola, loves this movie." "You mean Mr Sola as in the P.E teacher?" He nods. "Alright." I say, heading back to the couch as he puts in the movie, he then comes and sits by me. I pick up the plate off of the coffee table. "Erm... R-Ricky I'm not going to be able to eat all of this." I stutter out. "There's not that much there Lyric." He says confused. "Um, I uh, I have um, I have anorexia." I say hanging my head. He unexpectedly takes the plate and sets it on the table then he pulls me into his lap, wraping his arms around me. "Lyric, you are beautiful and if anyone ever tells you different, I'm going to kick some ass. Okay?" "Okay." I reply
After the movie, during in which, Ricky helped me eat the pancakes. "Ricky, can I take a shower?" I ask. "Yeah, if you want we can run to wal-mart to get you some stuff real quick?" H asks. " Are you sure? I don't want you to waste money." I ask. "Lyric, anything for you isn't a waste." He says. I nod, and after we both look somewhat decent we head to wal-mart. We get: hair products, soaps, and leggings, underwear, and a couple shirts and tanktops. I chip in with the little money I have.
As soon as we get home, I shower, and get dressed preparing for the possible encounter with my father.

***&.***&.***&.***&.***&.***

Sorry if this chapter sucked. It'll get exciting next chapter I promise. Love ya - Kylie