Distance between us.

Friday, December 1st.
Trigger warning

Everything has changed drastically, Ricky hardly even looks at me, even in class he never makes eye contact.

I've fallen back into depression, I hardly get thirty minutes of sleep, I cry about three times a day, and the worse is I've started harming again. Not in a noticeable place of course. I know that I shouldn't come to using this as a coping mechanism but.... "Lyric! Are you paying attention?" Ricky yelled, which made my eyes well with tears, "y-yes sir." I said softly as everyone but Alex, Aundraya, and Damon began laughing.

As soon as the bell rang I didn't even bother getting a ride from Ricky, I walked home. "At least you're happy to see me." I said petting Jinxx and picking up Lucifer and taking him to my current room, I shut the door and glanced at the bedside table, where my engagement ring lay, I took it off yesterday because everything I looked down at my hand and saw it there I wanted to cry.

Lucifer and I had just finished our fourth episode of 'Black Butler' when we heard a knock into the door, "come in." I said weakly, I also haven't eaten in a couple days. Ricky peaked his head in, "I'm going out, don't wait-.... nevermined you obviously don't care." He said turning away and slaming the door, 'he must've saw the ring, fucking idiot! You fuck everything up!" I ran to the medicine cabinet and got out the sleeping pills, 'nothing stopping me now' I thought and took the lid off the bottle, loud footsteps could be heard running up the stairs, but that wasn't going to stop me. "LYRIC OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" Alex yelled.
One
"Lyric come on!" Pleaded Aundraya.

Two

three

four

"Lyric please!" Damon screamed they were all banging on the door.

I popped all the pills in my hand into my mouth and swallowed, just as they busted the door down.

"Too late." I whispered as darkness consumed me.

Chris' POV

"I'll be there in a second." I said, tears springing to my eyes. 'No no no not my baby sister please no.' I said, tears beginning to stream down, as I sped to the hospital.

Aundraya's POV

"Please let her be okay." I said, my knees against my chest and my head in my hands sitting against the hospital wall, they had managed to make her vomit up most of the pills, but she was still on the verge of death. She didn't fucking tell anyone, she faked being fine but we all knew Ricky and her were being distant and cold to each other, but we didn't think she'd get bad again.

"Where's Lyric?" Ricky asked in a tone with sadness and anger.
"Like you'd fucking care! Where'd you come from? Out fucking some cheap dirty Whore while Lyric was at home blaming herself for every little fucking mistake you dick!" Alex yelled, getting in his face. Ricky's face went red with rage, "Shut up!" Ricky said through clenched teeth and he walked away.

Ricky's POV

God damnit! I knew I shouldn't have trusted him! Why would Lyric sleep with another man? I fucked up bad.

Flashback to Thanksgiving day.

"Dude!" Jerry said as he came up to me (a friend of Chris and I in highschool), "hey man how's it going?" I asked. "Oh same old, same old. I heard your chick fucked some random dude." He said. My face went pale and I walked away to sit on the couch.

How could I have been so stupid? I put my jealousy over my trust in Lyric, then she took of her ring which made me even more suspicious and pissed off, now look where that got me. I'm sitting outside a fucking hospital wondering if the love of my life will live or not because I got jealous.

God I hope she's okay.

Damon's POV (hours before)

"Oh save it mom!" Alex yelled at our mother, who was once again being a homophobic asshole. Just as she was about to respond my phone began to rang, 'Dray'.

"Hello?" I answered, "I-it's Lyric, she won't answer my phone call and neither will Ricky, I'm on my wa over there now, will you guys meet me there?" She asked nervously. "Yes, we'll be there soon." I said before hanging up. I looked at Alex, "We have to go." I said and we both rushed out the door.

Alex's POV

"LYRIC OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" I screamed, banging as hard as I could on the locked door. "Keep trying I'm going to call the ambulance. " I said walking down the stairs. "911 what's your emergency?" "M-my friend is attempting suicide and we can't get the door open." I said quickly. "Okay we'll send an ambulance as soon as we can." She replied and hung up.

When they got here they busted the door down and carried her lifeless looking body out. Aundraya lost it, she began saying every curse word in the book as we all ran to get in the car.

Aundraya sped us to the hospital. Once we arrived we waited anxiously until they told us anything.

Chris' POV (present)

"Chris I'm going to the hospital. " my mom said through the found, I could tell she was about to cry, "No mom, I'll call you when she wakes up and you can come see her then." I said, not even sure if I believed myself. "What if she doesn't wake up Chris!" Mom yelled, she never yells. "Okay, just be careful." And with that she hung up.

"Mr Cerulli?" The doctor said as he walked out. "Yes, how is she?" I said, getting my hopes up. "We've managed to get her into a stable condition, but she still may or may not be in a coma, all we can do is hope for the best." He said to me. "How much of a chance is there of her waking up soon." I asked. "Right now, not much. Were going to check her again tomorrow." He replied, and I looked down in sadness. "Thank you doctor."

--__--__--__--__--__--

Yay another update! Tell me how you guys are liking it so far, I love feedback. - Kylie