My Ghost, Where'd You Go?

Title inspired by Ghost by Halsey.

2 Weeks later.

I still hadn't talked to anyone, Oliver was nice about it, but I could tell Dr. Quinn was getting quite upset, he told me I couldn't leave until he thought I was 'cured'.

"Lyric, please, just say one word?" He begged, once again during our daily meeting. I shook my head and looked down, not wanting to see him angry.
"Well, if you're not going to talk, you're going to go to group sessions, they start in about thirty minutes." He said, forcing a smile.
"Oliver, take Lyric to group sessions when they start please. Lyric, go with Oliver, session is dismissed today." He said leaning back in his chair,and I quickly got up and ran out of the room, right passed Oliver, who instinctively followed me to my room.

I sat in my window sill, Oliver sitting next to me.
"Hey, I don't want you to be mad, but I kind of read your file." Oliver said breaking the silence, he had a thick accent.
I looked out the window.
"Your financè seems very inconsiderate for taking someone else's word over yours." He said, thinking out loud.
I looked at him for a split second, seeing sympathy in his baby blue eyes, I could tell he had a passed, but I didn't want to get attached, so I wouldn't ask.
Suddenly in walked Chris and I ran to him, I hadn't seen him the whole week, I wrapped my arms around his torso and he hugged back, he leaned down to whisper in my ear.
"You have to talk to them Lyr." He said softly, and I pulled away shaking my head, there was nothing to say.
"Who's this?" Chris asked gesturing to Oliver.
"I'm Oliver, I'm the volunteer who was assigned to assist Lyric, and talk to her when she needed, who are you?" He asked politely holding out his hand which Chris shakes,
"I'm Chris, her brother." He said, keeping the same grim look.
Oliver looked from Chris to me as if trying to see the resemblance, when he stopped he smiled.
"I'll leave you guys alone." He said, and with that he walked out.

"What's it like in here?" Chris asked.

"Its hell." I replied softly, "How's Ricky?" I asked, generally concerned about him, I mean I still loved him, but I was also still pissed.
"He's a wreck, even at work, he looks like he's about to snap, he's tense, he hardly talks except for in class, even then, when it's Its Aundraya and the others hour, Aundraya normally takes over so he can have a break. He sleeps on your side of the bed, Jinxx and Lucifer are sad, they hardly eat, that's why, I asked Dr. Quinn if I could bring you a little get well soon present, so follow me." Chris said smiled.
Oliver had to accompany us, but Chris covered my eyes and guided me outside.

Chris uncovered my eyes, and I saw Aundraya, Alex, and Damon. Aundraya was holding Jinxx on a leash, and Alex holding Lucifer in her arms.

"Holy shit that's a big dog." Oliver mumbled and I smiled, and ran over to where they were.

Jinxx practically tackled me and assaulted me with kisses. I petted him wholesome Alex brought Lucifer over and put him on the part of my chest that wasn't being laid on by Jinxx.
He immediately started purring and I ran my fingers through his fur, I had forgotten just for a moment that I was in the hospital, and that depression had been eating away at me.

After Jinxx and Lucifer had been put back into the car that was big enough for Jinxx
Aundraya bear hugged me and I started bawling, and Alex, and Damon jumped in, holding me tightly.
"Lyric visiting hours are over." Oliver said, ruining our moment. I nodded and waved them goodbye, walking back up the path, Oliver by my side.

I got back to my room and changed into pyjamas and sat crisscrossed on my bed, staring at the blank wall.
Oliver walked in and sat in my window sill, distancing himself when he saw the tears streaming down my face.
"They really love you a lot you know, I know depression is an awful disease, but you have some amazing family and friends, I could tell that they loved you. I wish I had that. Now I don't know about your financè..." he said trailing off as he looked out the window, now was about the time he left, I'm not sure why he's staying so long but, it's good to have a companion.

"Come look at that stars." He said, gesturing me over.
I went and sat by him, he was right the stars were pretty, just like that a shooting star passed and smiled, maybe there is hope.

-----------------------

Hey guys! Happy actual thanksgiving if you celebrate it! I
Hope you're liking it, this is my favorite Fanfiction to write to be completely honest, but I do enjoy my other ones, which since we're talking about them, maybe you'll by some chance you know check them out? Anywhore talk to you next time! - Kylie.