Thanksgiving pt. 2

"Lyric its five in the morning, what are you doing." Ricky said as he joined me, sitting in the dark at the kitchen table drinking tea and watching Dan & Phil on our laptop whilst wearing my pjs.

"I don't know, I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep." I replied shrugging. "What about you?" I asked looking up at him.

"I had to piss, then I heard noises from down here." He replied in his sexy 'I just woke up' voice, causing me to giggle. "Just watching phan, and will you let Jinxx in please?." I said smiling sweetly.

"Fine." He said, as he walked to the back door, opening in, "come inside jinxx." He said just loud enough for jinxx to hear. A few second later jinxx walked in and jumped up on Ricky giving him a 'hug' as we called it. "I love you to buddy. " Ricky said to him and carefully let him down.
"Ricky I'm hungry." I whined, he looked up at me from his phone, "its 6:00, I think our favorite cafè is open." He said smiling. "I don't want to get dressed. I said frowning. "We don't have to babe." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me up. "Besides you look good in everything." He putted in my ear. I raised my eyebrows and looked at him, "Ricky I have no makeup on, my hair is in a messy bun, I'm wearing your pyjama pants and I look terrible." I said. "And I hate coffee." He said. "What?" I asked shocked. "I thought we were stating things that are impossible. " he said smirking and I blushed.

"Well come on then." I replied giving in. He smiled in victory, and grabbed his car keys, then unexpectedly picking me up and carrying me out to the car, opening the door and putting me in, then going to the drivers side (they got a new car BTW.) And getting in. "Ready princess?" He asked. "Yes my prince." I replied smiling. 

When we arrived at the café barely any people were there being as it was early and or that it was Thanksgiving.
"Goodmorning Ricky, Lyric." Said our usual waiter, Tommy. "Goodmorning to you too Tommy. " Ricky said, "I'm surprised you guys are open." He added. "Yeah, we all get off at ten, so it's cool." He replied, "what can I get you guys to drink?' He asked. "I'll have a mocha latte please." I said smiling and sitting criss cross in my chair. "I'll have a plain coffee with creamer please." Ricky said and opened his menu, I already new what I wanted so I didn't.

"Lyric what are you getting?" Asked Ricky as he set his menu down. "Hasbrowns, eggs, and toast. What about you?" I asked. "Same but add bacon." He replied, I never really have loved bacon to be honest.

Shortly after we ordered our food was delivered. "Thanks Tommy!" I said excitedly, he nodded and walked away, leaving us to eat.

"So how's your album going?" I asked Ricky before I took a bite of toast. "Good, we have a few songs recorded so far, and we've come up with the name 'Creatures', what about you guys?" He asked smiling.  "We most of it recorded and decided to call it 'Can you fix me?', it's pretty dope." I said happily, whilst smiling.

"I'm sure it's amazing baby." Ricky said and kissed my cheek, causing me to blush.

"We're here bitches wake the fuck up!" Alex yelled as Aundray, Damon, and her walked through the door, I guess Ricky and and I had fallen back asleep on the couch with Jinxx and Lucifer. "Ugh, I don't wanna." I whined, cuddling into Ricky more. "To bad." Aundraya said ripping the blanket off of us, causing me to roll onto the floor, "Fine I'm up." I say standing up and throwing my hands up.

Ricky's pov.

"Are you guys ready yet?" Damon whined. "Almost." I replied. "Ricky will you zip up my dress?" Lyric asked.
"Of course." I said and got behind her to zip it up. "You look gorgeous babe." I whispered in her ear, making her blush. "You don't look to bad either Ricky." She purred.

"Its about fucking time." Damon said from his spot on Jack's lap, I presumed he got here not to long ago. "Are we driving you all?" Lyric asked.
"Yup." Aundraya replied and we all headed out the door.

"Ooohhhh turn up the radio fam!" Alex yelled. The song was 'Sarcasm by Get Scared'.

Lyric's pov.

I'm so nervous right now, I've never known any of my other family and I'm scared they won't like me. "Lyric? What's wrong babygirl?" Ricky asked, staying back in the car with me while the others went in. "I'm so fucking nervous Ricky." I said looking over to him, "What if they don't like me Ricky?" I asked,my breath shaky. "Calm down baby, they'll love you I promise." He said, taking me into a tight hug, kissing my forehead. I let out a breath of relief. "Okay, I'm ready." I said, getting out of the car slowly.

I walked by Ricky, and he slipped his hand in mine.  

"Lyric, Ricky! Come on in!" Mom exclaimed, and Ricky and I smiled and walked in, being greeted by a tight hug from my mom. "Lyric!" I heard Nick exclaim and run to where I was and picked me up in a bear hug. "I love you too Nick, but could you maybe you know, put me down?" I asked, patting his back. "Oh yeah." He said putting me down and smiling.

"I heard you both got signed to Fearless!" Nick squealed. "Yep." Ricky replied, and Nick pulled us into a group hug. "I'm so proud of you my children!" Nick yelled, earning a glare from from Ricky.

"Lyric, Ricky come here please." Chris said. "What bitch?" I asked as we walked to Chris. "Everyone wants to meet you." Chris said to me. "Like all of these people?" I asked, my voice shaky. He nodded and pulled me away from Ricky.

"Holy shit that was a lot of people." I groaned as I sat on Ricky's lap. I looked at him and he looked as if he saw a ghost, that wasn't Devin. "Ricky what's wrong?" I asked concerned. "W-wha? Oh n-nothing." He replied stuttering. 'That's odd.'

"I'm going to go find my mom." I said softly, and he ignored me by pulling out his phone, I held back my anger and went off to find mom.

After dinner and on way home.

On our way home we dropped Alex, Damon, and Aundraya off at their houses. Ricky was still acting weird. 'What if he cheated on me again? Did I do something wrong?' I turned my head toward the window so he didn't see the tears drip down my face.

When we got home I immediately ran inside grab some clothes and lock myself in the spare bedroom. When I laid down I heard Ricky walk in front of my door, stop for a slight second, and then walk away, making me begin to cry again.

At about 3 AM I heard a soft scratch on my door, I got up to find Lucifer, I picked him up and went back to bed still unable to fall asleep. 'This is going to be a long night.'

_______________________ 

Aye finally an update! I'm going to try to update again tonight or tomorrow - Kylie.