The only hope for me is you.

Ricky's POV

"Fuck!" I groaned as I opened my eyes to the nearly blinding lights.
"Ricky your awake!" I heard I heard a female say. "Yeah." I replied as my eyes adjusted.

"Ricky do you remember any of these people?" The doctor asked. I looked around at the people, there was a blue haired girl, a red haired boy, a girl with blonde hair, a really tall dude, and a pretty black haired girl next to my bed. "Uh, no." I said and I could see the girl with black hair tear up and walk into the hallway and the tall guy go after her, 'they look related' I thought to myself.

"Okay Ricky, this is Lyric and you and her kind of live together so she'll be taking you home." The doctor said, and I nodded.

As we got in the car I noticed Lyric was wearing a engagement ring, 'fuck she has a fiancé' I said to myself. "Who's the lucky guy?" I asked gesturing to her ring, her face went pale.

"Oh um...I'll tell you some other time." She said as she started the car. "Uh they found your phone in the wreck, it surprisingly didn't break." She said handing it to me.

I unlocked and my home screen was a picture of her on a swing, she has bandages on her arms, 'I wonder what they're from.' I then opened my contacts, I looked at the one that said 'future Mrs. Horror' and the picture was..Lyric? 'Am I her fiancè?' I asked myself.

"So when we walk through the door Jinxx will probably try to jump on you, I'll try to hold him back but he's a big dog." Lyric said looking at me, I nodded but I couldn't seem to pull myself away from staring into her eyes, they held a story, I could tell I knew what it was, but I couldn't fucking remember, and it was pissing me off.

Lyric held back the dog as I slipped by, and sat on the couch, in which he laid beside me and laid his head on my leg and I began to pet him. "Jinxx you missed daddy huh?" I heard Lyric whisper to herself. "Ricky I'm going to be in the garage." Lyric said and I nodded. 'I wonder what she's doing?' I asked myself, and decided to go see what she was doing, I leaned my head against the door and heard her singing, she had a gorgeous voice.

At a point I heard her voice crack and I knew she was crying, could she be crying over me? I then heard her begin walking towards the door, I sprinted to the couch, setting on it just in time to hear the door close and footsteps up the stairs. I grabbed out my phone and scrolled through my camera album, I saw a video that looked like her performing with a band, I clicked on it and watched it, she was as gorgeous and perfect sounding as ever. After that video I scrolled more looking at all the pictures of her and I.

"Are you hungry?" Lyric asked from behind me making me jump, I turned to face her, I could tell she had been crying. "Yeah." I replied, and she walked off.

Lyric was my fiancé, she wasn't just some chick I lived with. The tall man was her brother, but I don't remember his name, The blonde is her best friend, the red-haired boy, and the blue-haired girl are twins, and they are all in a band. Lyric's eighteenth birthday, that's when I proposed,I had another present for her, its in the....closet? I ran to the hall closet, and sure enough there was a huge wrapped...picture frame, I grabbed it and took it to the kitchen where she was.

"uh hey Ricky?" She said confused. "Open this." I said sternly, not making a facial expression. "What is it?" She asked conceded. "I don't know, but I know it's for you...from me." I replied setting it on the table, and sitting down, she walked over and slowly tore the warping paper off, she gasped when she saw it. "It was a big picture of her and the band she was playing with in the video, and it was signed. "Do you like it?" I asked looking up at her, and she nodded, wiping away her tears, "I love it." She said smiling, which made me smile, it was the first time I had seen her smile, well since we've been here. "You have a beautiful smile." I said, and stood up, and hugged her; she was surprised at first but soon hugged back, which triggered many memories.

My eyes grew wide, "The tall guy is Chris, the blonde is Aundraya, the twins are Alex and Damon, our cat is named Lucifer, your band is called The Black Hearts, you have another brother named Nick, your dad is a dick, your mom is amaz-balls, and I'm in the band Motionless In White, and yours and my bands were recently signed to Fearless Records, and you are my gorgeous finacè who I love with all my black heart." I say smiling at her, as tears of joy sprang into her eyes.

"I love you too." I says as I hug her tightly. "Who knew all it took was a hug from you to bring all that back?" I ask looking down at her. "I don't even know, but I'm happy you're okay."

--//--//--//--//--//--

Sorry I haven't updated in a hella long time, I've just been really busy with hell, I mean school.