Built god then we'll talk.

"Well that was a nice party." I said flopping on the couch next to Ricky.
"Yeah it was." Ricky said as he pulled me into his lap and burried his face in the crook on my neck, giving me kisses.
"Ricky." I said in a tone that made him look up at me innocently.
"Yes?" He asked as though he did nothing wrong.
"What do you think you're trying to do Mr. Horror?" I asked.
"Nothing." He replied and began doing it again, this time biting softly.
"Richard Allen Olson, are you trying to give me a hickey?" I asked smirking.
"Maybe." He answered, looking up innocently, and I kissed him.

After a couple minutes of our makeout session, I pulled away and looked at him.
"I want ice cream." I said, smiling.
He frowned, "It's like 2 am."
"Please can we go get ice cream?" I asked, pouting slightly.
"Fine, let me go put on some pants." He said in defeat, and headed upstairs in which I followed him.

"Ricky can I wear a pair of your pyjama pants?" I asked gesturing to my shorts.

"Since when do you ever ask?"

"True." I replied and slipped his pyjama pants on, while he put on sweats.

Soon we headed out to the car and drove to Wal-Mart.

When we walked in he grabbed my hand.
"Ricky why are you squeezing my hand so tight?" I whispered in his ear.
"Those boys over there are checking you out." He slightly growled, and I looked over to see some jock boys winking at me.

"Relax Ricky, I'm yours." I said and he leaned down to Kiss me, and we went on the adventure for ice cream.
"Ooohhhh chocolate!" I said from inside the cart hinting at Ricky and he grabbed it and gave it to me to put it in our cart.
"Ricky we should get stuff to make brownies too." I said, and gave him my puppy dog eyes.
"Fine." He said and grabbed a box of brownie mix and we headed to checkout where we were recognized by two boys and three girls.
"Oh my god, you're Lyric and Ricky! Will you sign these for us?" They asked.
"Of course. Ricky dearest?" I said.
"Yes?"
"Help me out of the cart." I said and he picked me up and set me down, then the kids gave me a sharpie and I signed.
"Thank you so much!" They squealed and pulled me into a hug whilst Ricky signed, and I hugged back.
"Thank you guys for supporting us." I said when they pulled away and they smiled.
"We'll let you guys get back to what you were going, thanks again and it was nice meeting you!" They squealed and I waved as they walked off.
"We have literally amazing fans!" I said as Ricky picked me up and we walked out, after paying of course.

One hour later

"Look you got it one Jinxx!" I yelled at Ricky who was pouring the batter into a brownie pan, then wiping the bit of batter off of Jinxx's nose.
"Sorry buddy, daddy is a bit clumsy sometimes." I said as I kisses him on his head.
"Where's mine?" Ricky said smirking and putting brownie mix on his cheek.
I smiled and wiped it off then I kissed his cheek.
"Better?" I asked and he nodded after putting the brownies in the oven.
I then check the time on my phone 3:30 A.M.
"Ricky I'm tired." I said