You can't leave me.

"Can I take off the blindfold now Ricky?" I whined. "Not yet Lyric, five more minutes, I promise." He said brushing my hair behind my ear. I slump back in the passenger seat. "How about you pick a song Lyric." He offered. "Caraphernelia by pierce the veil, please Ricky." I asked. He turned it on and I began singing along to it softly. "Lyric, you have an amazing voice!" Ricky said as the song ended. I felt my cheeks warm up. "No I'm not." I said. "Yes, you are! And by the way, we're here." He said warmly. I then heard his door slam and mine open, he reached over me and undid my seatbelt, then he helped me out. "Ricky." I said standing up. "Yes Lyric?" He asked. "I feel blind." I stated. He didn't say anything, he just grabbed my hips and led me somewhere. We finally stopped.

"Take of your blindfold." He said. I took it off and the sight, it was, gorgeous. We were over looking a city, it was dark so the lights from the city were amazing. "Oh my god, Ricky this is beautiful!" I exclaimed, whilst hugging him. He hugged back. "Wait there's more." He said in a commercial voice. He ran back to the car, which wasn't that far and brought back a picnic basket, a blanket, and a little speaker. He layed down the blanket and he sat on it, he then motioned me to sit next to him. "Wow, Ricky this is all to much, you went though all this trouble for me?" I asked shocked. "Our first date had to be perfect." He said smiling. I blushed and looked down at the city. He put his finger under my chin forcing me to look at him. "Your worth it babe." He said kissing me. I kissed back, when we pulled away, my face was probably the color of a tomato. He smiled and opened the picnic basket, pulling out, two sandwiches, chips, and some store bought cheese cake. "Its not much of a romantic dinner..." he said frowning, "Angelo, made it for us." He said looking at me. I laughed "its perfect!" I exclaimed. He smiled and we began eating, it was the first time I ate a normal meal in a long time.

* Monday *
"Ricky wake up its 6:30!" I said shaking him. "Uh...five more minutes?" he asked groggily. "No, we have to get up." I said kissing him. He kissed back. "Okay." He said sitting up. I had already taken my shower and gotten dressed in a 'my chemical romance' 'the black parade' long sleeve shirt, and some leggings, and black vans, I also straightened my hair and did my makeup. "Lyric, did you magically wake up dressed or have you been up since like 5:00?" He asked standing up. "I have trouble falling and staying asleep." I state, whilst frowning. "How long did you sleep last night?" He asks his voice concerned. "About two and a half hours." I said, "but I'm fine, I already drank three cups of coffee.!" I said adding thumbs up. He Laughed and pecked my lips before going to get ready.
We arrived at school around 7:30, school starts at 8:00. I made my way to the gym, to find only Aundraya. "Thank god at least you're here." She said relieved. "Why, where are Alex and Damon?" I asked. "There not here yet, and I'm starting to get worried." As she said that Alex and Damon walked to us. "Sorry were late guys, Alex couldn't find a fucking outfit." Damon said annoyed. "Hey, it's hard being a girl." Alex, Aundraya, and I yelled at him. He looked shocked but then smiled.
Soon the bell rang and Aundraya and I Headed to Art.
"Okay class today we'll be sketching a picture of your favorite thing." Said Angelo, I mean Mr. Parente. Everyone nodded, and soon began their sketching, I began sketching the picture of my mother and I. "Lyric, that's amazing!" Mr. Parente exclaimed looking over my shoulder. "T-thanks." I said looking at it, it had turned out okay, it's defiantly not amazing. He patted my shoulder and continued pacing the class room.

Second hour, Damon and I have Language Arts-Mr. Motionless. "Today class we are going to be writing a story about whatever you want, but, it has to be appropriate, he said glaring at a couple of jock boys, who where snickering. I decided to write a scary story, since that's all I basically read.

Third hour, we all had Physical education-Mr. Sola, we played dodge ball, Alex, Damon, Aundraya, and I were all on the same team, so of course, we lost.

Fourth hour Alex and I have history-Mr. Balz, we learned about the history of metal (don't ask)

Fith-free period and lunch, Alex, Damon, Aundraya, and I listened to music

Sixth hour math- Mr.Skitowski Damon, Aundraya, and I have math together (Idk what to say they learned)

Seventh hour muic - Mr horror, "today class, we will be pairing up into groups of four to pick a song, Practice it, and then preform it for the rest of the class. You have until next Friday to have it done. You may pick your groups." Ricky said. Of course you probably know who my group is.

*Skipping rest of week so it's Friday night.*

Today is the anniversary of my mom's death, and its really been bumming me out today. My friends and Ricky have been constantly asking me what's wrong, but I don't want to tell them. Ricky's at school for a teacher meeting, meaning I'm home alone.

*trigger warning, if you're dealing with self harm please don't read this.*

I grabbed my blade from one of my album cases and began cutting my thigh.
One cut
Two cuts
Three cuts
For cuts
I made at least twenty on each thigh and ten on each wrist, I was beginning to feel a bit weak. Suddenly Ricky bursts in and grabs me in his arms and takes me to the car, I feel really tired. "Lyric, stay awake come on no no wake up baby I'm here no stay awake, you can't leave me no no no! Lyric stay with me." That's all I remember before blacking out.
Graphic part over

Ricky's point of view

"Lyric come on stay with me you can't die I need you!" I yelled as they pushed the gurney she was on away. I grabbed out my phone and called Chris, he would tell the other guys.
They all soon arrived. "Ricky she'll be okay." Chris said hugging me. "No Chris, you don't understand, I've never seen that much blood in my life, it was all over her thighs and and her wrists and..." I sobbed, and collapsed on the chair. 'I love her she can't die! Is it my fault? Did I do something wrong?' I asked myself these questions over and over again. "Ricky Horror." My head shot up. "She's stable, she should wake up soon if you'd like to go in there with her." The nurse said. I quickly followed behind her to Lyric's room. Lyric was pale, she had a breathing thing in her nose, an iv in her arm and a heart monitor on her finger. I pulled a chair to next to her bed, and waited until she woke up.

****************************
So I hope you guys enjoy this really long chapter. Stay strong- Kylie