I Don't Want to waste Another Minute Here.

"Okay Lyric," Dr Quinn began, "since you've shown immense progress and we've gotten you anti-depressants, today Ricky is going to pick you up and we will only have to meet once every two weeks." He said smiling. I smiled and walked out to go and get changed into the clothes Chris had brought me.

"You're leaving?" Oliver asked, following me into the room.
I looked at him and smiled, "It seems as though I am." I relied and he looked down.
He handed me a piece of paper, it was his number.
"Dr. Quinn wanted me to give this to you, just in case you feel down or need someone to talk to." He said smiling.

"Thank you so much Oli." I said and hugged him.
"It was no trouble Lyric, and also, you're a good singer." He said pulling away and Ricky came in. I wanted to question when he heard me sing, but I was busy being swept up by Ricky and carried to the car.

"Where do you want to eat? Anywhere you're heart desires." Ricky said as we headed home.

"Actually first can I shower? I really don't want to smell like hospital all day." I said, and he smiled.

"Of course." He replied when we pulled into the driveway.

Whenwe entered the house I was knocked down by Jinxx. "Jeez buddy, I missed you guys too.", i said as Jinxx laid on me and Lucifer laid on my neck.
I looked up at Ricky who was laughing and taking pictures.

"Fuck you." I said struggling to get up, but they just weren't having it.
"Anyday sweetheart." he said with a wink and a smirk, as he began to help me, my face as red as a tomato.

When he helped me up, he pulled me into a giant bear hug.

"I missed you so much, I promise I will take your word over everyone else's from now on. I love you so so so so much." He said and kissed me.

I kissed back harder and my legs wrapped around his waste. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth slightly and our tounges tangled together.

"Ehemm." I heard someone clear their throat anxiety pulled away and looked behind Ricky to see Chris.
"Oh um, hi." I said blushing and hiding my face in Ricky's chest as he put me down.
"You guys weren't suppose to be here until 8!" Ricky whined.
"Well surprise motherfucker." Chris said, pretending like he didn't just see that.
"Anyway, Lyric I believe you'll be needing this again." Ricky said, slipping the engagement ring on my finger, making me smile.

"I love you Ricky." I said hugging him again.

"I love you too."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Filler chapter! Next update will be longer. Hope you enjoy. - Kylie