Finale (finished)

Five months later, graduation day.

"Lyric I'm so proud of you!" My mom squealed as she hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged back.
"I love you too momma." I replied and look at my phone the time was 2:30 I had to go and get ready.
"Mom I have to go get ready, I'll see you at the ceremony." I said after giving her a quick hug and I ran out to my car that Ricky bought me as a graduation gift, and quickly headed home.
I ran passed Ricky and upstairs where I quickly put on my dress and did my hair and makeup.

"Baby you look gorgeous!" Ricky exclaimed, scaring the shit out of me.
"Fuck Ricky! Scare me half to death will you?" I said smiling at him.
"I can't believe you're graduating, it seems just yesterday I was asking you to get in my car. That sounded less creepy in my head." He said smiling and walking over to give me a hug.
"I know right!" I said as I hugged him back, "This is the last time I'll hug you as my teacher." I said smirking.
"Fuck it's 3:45 we better get going!" Ricky said and quickly picked me up and grabbed my heels and rushed to the car putting me inside then running to the drivers side.
"Wait do you have my cap and gown?" I asked as he began pulling out of the driveway.
"Yeah, they're in the back." He said as we drove down the road and I reached to the backseat and grabbed the quickly put them on, along with my heels.

Soon enough we were at the schools and I was sitting next to Alex, Aundraya, Jack, and Damon, and All of our family and friends were in the crowd waiting eagerly for us to get our diplomas.
As the ceremony was about to begin I turned my phone on silent and texted Ricky.
'I'm nervous.' I sent him.
'Don't be, I love you.'
'I love you too.' I replied and put my phone back.

After what seemed like forever my name was called and I walked up the stairs, got my diploma, and smiled for the picture and it was over, those four years were over and now they were in the past, just memories and know I was ready for the future with Ricky and touring and maybe even a family, but let's not get to ahead of ourselves.
I walked back to my place by Alex and smiled, looking back at Ricky who looked as though he was crying, I mean so was I, I gave him a thumbs up and he smiled.

After everyone had gotten their diplomas we all threw our caps in the air smiling like idiots then running back to our families like complete maniacs, parents were crying we were crying, just everyone was fucking crying.
" I fucking love you so much Lyric!" Ricky exclaimed picking me up after I had hugged my mom and Chris.
"Richard Allen put me down right now!" I squealed, flailing against his arms.
"No can do babe, we have a very special party to attend to and there is no way we're going to be late to it." Ricky said and carried me out in his sexy suit wearing arms.
"Ricky!" I whined as he put me in the car.
"What?" He asked.
"I didn't actually want you to put me down." I whined.
He smiled and kissed me, "I've wanted to do that since you walked on stage." He said making me blush.
"Well, where's this party?" I asked changing the subject, which made Ricky give me the 'oh shit look' before rushing to the drivers side and quickly starting the car and driving away from the school.

About ten minutes later we arrived at Fearless Records.
"Ricky what are we doing here?" I asked.
"This is where the party is!" He said excitedly.
I just nodded and got out, this was probably going to be a huge party, and I was pretty fucking terrified .
"Are you okay babe?" Ricky asked, taking my hand in his.
"Well, if you wanted honesty..." I said, smiling at him.
"That's all you had to say." Ricky replied and kissed my nose.

As we walked in the smell of alcohol hit me, "Ricky, it smells like the house when you guys watch hockey." I said looking up at him, whilst crinkling my nose.
"Lighten up Lyric, it'll be fun." Ricky said and pulled me to the dance floor and where I began to dance to my hearts content.