Level 18

Oct 29, Thursday after scool
"Ricky why can't they just date!?" I yelled as we watched 'Baby Daddy' on netflix. "I don't know babe." He said wraping his arms around me. I laid my head back on him. "Don't we have to go over to your mom's?" Ricky said and I pulled my eyes away from the tv. "Oh shit!" I said shooting up and rushing to get dressed. I threw on Rickys 'Black Craft Cult' shirt and leggings with a beanie, and I then did my usual makeup.
"Why how are you so damn perfect." Ricky asked as I got into the car. "Well, first I bathe in the blood of the innocent, then I sacrifice chickens." I said, my voice soaked in sarcasm. "Really!? Is that why you go hang out with Chris so much!?" He asked cockily. "Yup!" I replied. "Oohh Ricky can I drive? Please?" I asked and gave him the puppy dog face. "Do you have your license?" He asked. "Yup!" I replied pulling it out of my wallet. "Okay." He said giving in and switching seats with me. I quickly grabbed the aux cord and plugged my phone in, "the driver plays the music." I smirked and played 'King of Amarillo' by Issues. And I began driving to my mom's house.

2 hours later.

"Chris,You fucktard! That was my goddamn cookie you asshole! You and your sister are so alike, always eating my fucking cookies!" Ricky yelled as he held up an empty Oreo box. Chris and I looked up from playing 'Call of duty' with the rest of the guys. "Chris you dick." I said, and Ricky smiled at me, thinking I was on his side. "I was going to steal those cookies!" And I lightly hit him on the back of the head. He smiled and flipped us both off. "I have a present for you!" Chris shot up and ran somewhere, the quickly ran back and handed me a carefully wrapped box along with a slightly bigger box. He smiled and motioned for me to open it, I opened the bigger box. I did and it was an ear stretching kit. "Thank you Chris! How'd you know?" I asked while hugging him. "I always see you staring at my lobes so I was like 'maybe she wants to do it too, and since she's a Cerulli she probs will." He said hugging back. "I love it, Balz, Ang, you guys and Chris are going to help me with this." I said looking at them, they nodded and smiled. I then opened the next box which held things that would clean my ears and also some stuff to help stretch my ears. "I fucking love you guys!" I said, then ghost yelled, "Group hug!" And they all crowded around me, what would I don't know what I would do without them.

(Later after stretching Lyric's ears to the first size (which in the kit is a 14G) and now it's dinner time.)
"We're here bitches!" Damon yelled as Aundraya, Alex, and him walked through the door. "Did you finally stretch your ears!" Damon squeled. "Yes!" I told him and then running over to Alex and Aundraya, Alex showed me her 5/8 stretched ears and high fived me. "Dinners ready bitches!" Chris yelled. "Okay Chris!" I yelled back and then we all went to eat.

October 30th, Friday.

"Ricky wake up!" I yelled at Ricky. He once again failed to awaken. I sighed and put on my socks and shoes, beings as I already got up and dressed at 4:30, it is now 6:15 and Ricky should have been up an hour ago. I opened the door to our room letting Jinxx and Lucifer out, and yes they sleep with us. Lucifer rubbed against my leg purring, I picked him up and cuddled him whilst petting Jinxx. After I had set Lucifer down I went back to attempt to wake up Ricky...again. Before I could say anything Ricky's phone buzzed off and I hesitantly looked at it, it was a text from Chris 'did you get it yet!?" It read I shrugged and jumped on Ricky, and his eyes opened slowly, then closed again. "Your so damn difficult!" I said. I grabbed my phone and and plugged in headphones and placed them in Ricky's ears and blasted 'beaten in lips' by Beartooth at full blast and that woke him up. He shot up and pulled the headphones out of his ears. "I'm up, what time is it." He said rubbing his eyes. "6:30." I said smiling at him. "Oh shit." He said before kissing me and rushing to get dressed.

At school
"Hey." Said this guy wearing a beanie and a Pierce the veil shirt, he must be new. "Hi, I'm lyric, you must be new." I said smiling, whilst waiting on Damon to get here. "Yeah I am and I'm Jack, you look like you're waiting for someone, are you." He asked smiling. "Yeah, he actually just walked through the door." I said just as Damon ran towards me. "Oh my god you will not believe what I got you for your birthday, its gonna be fucken awesome!" He squeled and sat on the opposite sitting at his usual seat in front of me. "Is he your boyfriend?" Jack asked. "No I am not her boyfriend, I don't like girls, even if I did Lyric has a boyfriend!" Damon said glaring at Jack. "Hey man, I wasn't hitting on her, I was just wondering if a cute guy like you was taken." Jack said and winked at Damon causing Damon to blush. "N-no I'm not taken." Damon stuttered out. "Uh, tomorrow we're having a huge party for lyric's 18th birthday, you should go, I'll text you the address, all I need is your number." Damon said and winked causing jack to smile. They then exchanged phone numbers and from that moment on I shipped them.