Music Class & hanging out

It turns out that Alex, Damon, Aundraya, and I all have music together. 'This should be intresting' I thought to myself.
"Okay class quiet down." Says who I suppose is the teacher, I look up from my hands and see the perfection of all men. He has blue eyes and black hair covered in a beanie, wearing skinny jeans, and a misfits tee. "My name is Mr. Horror, when I call your name I want you to tell me your favorite band and or artist and your favorite song by them so I will know how to pair you up for future projects." 'Oh god, his voice is perfect too, And his lips are to die f...no Lyric stop he is your teacher for christ's sake.' Most of the kids in the class said pop artists and songs. "Lyric Rose?" He says and I begin. "My favorite band would have to be either My Chemical Romance or Pierce The Veil and my favorite song is 'Caraphernelia' by Pierce The Veil." "Nice taste in music, I remember Mr. Parente telling me about you." He said smiling. 'No Lyric no STOP'. "T-thanks." I replied whilst smiling back. He looked at me for a moment more before continuing, I couldn't help but notice he kept glancing at my arms. 'Oh, SHIT'. I quickly pulled down my sleeves and sank down into my chair. 'He saw your cuts you dipshit.' I put my head in my hands and waited until the bell rang.
When the bell finally did ring I rushed out of the room like a bat out of hell all the way to my locker. "Hey Lyric?" Aundraya taps my shoulder. "Yeah?" I ask. "Do you want to come hang out at my house?" "Sure, let's go".
When we arrived at Audraya's house I didn't see any other cars. "Where are your parents?" I asked nonchalantly. "I live here with my older brother, his cars in the garage." "Oh, ok." I reply nodding my head.
When I left Aundraya's house (all we did was like talk and eat food), it was late and as I walked the empty streets with Pierce The Veil blaring through my headphones, looked over to see a car following me. 'Who the hell?' I asked myself. I walked a bit further before I stopped dead in my tracks, the car stopped too.