Performance

Friday

"Lyric wake up!" Ricky said whilst shaking me slightly. "What?" I groaned. "Its time to get up babe." He said kissing my cheek. "Do I have to?" I whined. "Yes love, now get cho ass up." He said in a ghetto voice. "Fine." I say as I stood up, while stretching. I then took my shower and did my morning routine, my outfit for the day was: black skinny jean, a Panic! At The Disco shirt and my vans.
    I went downstairs and drank my usual cup of coffee, soon to be joined by Ricky. "Are you excited for your performance today?" He asked me. I nodded, "yeah but I'm nervous since I'm singing." I said. "Who all dose what in your group." He asked. "Aundraya is bass guitar, Alex plays drums and Damon plays rhythm guitar and I sing and play lead guitar." I replied. "I didn't know you played guitar." He said, "who taught you?" He then asked. "I taught myself." I said standing up and kissing his cheek.

Skipping to music aka last hour

    It was time for us to perform and I was nervous as hell, we were performing Coming Down by Five Finger Death Punch (if you haven't heard it, it's really good).

After song.
   Everyone started clapping and cheering, I smiled and we went to sit down.

Home

I was sitting on the couch with Alex, Aundraya, and Damon when Ricky and the rest of the guys burst through the door with cake and balloons. "Who's birthday is it?" Damon asked. "No ones, this is your celebratory cake." Ricky said picking me up bridal style and kissing me. "Ricky put me down!" I said giggling. "Why'd you buy cake, I'm not complaining but why?" I asked looking to the cake, trying to read what it said, but Angelo quickly hid it from my sight. "Because you guys were great, and you missy will get to read the cake after dinner." Angelo said. "Okay. Wait you guys weren't in the room when we performed." I said. "I recorded it." Ricky said. "You dick." I said frowning. "But I'm your dick." He said kissing me and heading to the kitchen. 'Uh oh, is he cooking!?" I said to my self sarcastically, Ricky can cook, it just doesn't taste the greatest. "What are you doing?" I asked walking into the kitchen. "Uhm calling your mom so she can come over and make food, because lets be real here, none of us but you and Aundraya can cook, but I'm not letting you because this is your time to celebrate." He said kissing my nose. "But why are we celebrating!?" I asked confused. "You'll see." He replied. "Tell me." I said, he shook his head and I sat down on the floor and wraped my legs and arms around his leg. "I'm not letting go until I find out." I said looking up and him. "Ok." He said and walked with me on his leg like I weighed nothing. When we entered the living room we got a couple stares from the guys and my mom who had just arrived. "He won't tell me what we're celebrating so I'm not getting off until I find out." I said. They all nodded. They still refused to tell us why. 'Ugh!' I said still clinging to Ricky's leg. He acted as if nothing was wrong.

  After dinner was done my mom called us into the kitchen, Ricky continued to carry me on his leg. I got off after we reached the kitchen, because my ass is numb. As I stood up Ricky kissed me. "Give up?" He asked smirking. "Yes, is your leg numb at all?" I asked. "Nope." He said kissing me again. I frowned and began eating.

After dinner and everyone chatting, I got tired of waiting. "What does the fucking cake say!?" Aundraya, Alex, Damon, and I said surprisingly at the same time. "Come look." Ricky said. I walked over too him. 'Please start a fucking band?' The cake read "that's what I fucking said but 'no Damon we'll never make it big' ha who was right motherfuckers ." Damon said, he had  brought up  the idea before but Alex, Aundraya, and I never thought that we were good enough. "Okay, okay Damon you were right." I said bowing sarcastically in front of him. He smirked and blew kisses sarcastically at everyone. I stood up and Aundraya, Damon, Alex, and I huddled for a minute whispering among ourselves. "We'll do it, we just need a fucking name."

-----------------------------------

Hey, sorry if this chapter sucks, but comment what you think their band should be named, I really don't have any ideas,