You're my what!?

Sunday

The next morning after everyone but Chris had left, I wondered why he stayed but just shrugged it off.

"Hey Lyric." Ricky yelled up the stairs, I was up here working on my art project. "Yeah babe?" I yelled back. "Chris wants to see the picture of you and your mom." He replied. 'Huh, wonder why' I thought to myself. "Okay." I replied back to him as I grabbed the picture and headed downstairs. I entered the kitchen and handed the picture to Chris, he seemed, shocked when he saw it. "Chris close your mouth you'll catch flies." I said laughing at his open mouth. He then stood up and did something I wasn't expecting, he hugged me. "Uh, Chris, are you okay?" I asked as he pulled away, he had were those tears in his eyes and he was, smiling? "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked confused. "Uh, you're my sister." He said, his smiling dropping. "What!?" I asked. "I'm your big brother Lyric. What's your father's last name?" He asked. "Cerulli." I replied hesitantly. "That's my real last name." He said. "And mom isn't dead." He added. "S-she's not!?" I asked tears filling my eyes. He shook his head and pulled me into a hug. "I can take you to see her if you'd?" He said. "Yes I would like that just let me and Ricky get ready." He nodded and Ricky and I went upstairs, and I took a shower, straightened my hair and did my makeup, and changed into my 'I'm a Disney princess' crewneck and black leggings along with my black vans, and headed downstairs.

"Ready to go?" Chris asked. I nodded and we headed to his car, Ricky sat in the back with me, as he could tell I was nervous as fuck. He slid his hand into mine and we were headed to I guess Chris and I's moms house.

We arrived at the two story white farm house that was about thirty minutes away. We all got out of the car and Chris looked at me, "ready to see mom?" He asked. "Yes, but what if she doesn't like me? What if she's disappointed in how I've turn out?" I asked panicking. "I'm sure she'll love you." Ricky said, Chris nodded and we headed inside.

"Mom! I'm here and there's someone I want you to see." Chris yelled. "I'm in the kitchen honey!" A woman's voice yelled back. He lead us to the kitchen and I saw her, she looked exactly the same, her dark brown hair and bright blue eyes, her and I had that in common, we also had the same nose and ears. My eyes filled with tears. "Uh mom, this is Lyric." Chris said. Her smile dropped, "w-who?" She stuttered out. "Lyric, mom your daughter." He said. She walked over to me, and pulled me into a tight hug. I could feel her sobbing, which made me cry. "Dad said you were dead!" I sobbed. "He said what!" She yelled pulling away. "We got a divorce honey, I am most certainly not dead! He got full custody over you, and told me I couldn't visit. That's why I was never around, I never ever stopped loving you." She said smiling at me. "You've grown up, your so beautiful." She said smiling. "Thanks, m-mom." I said smiling back, the word 'mom' felt odd coming out of my mouth after all these years. She pulled me into another hug. "Why don't I remember Chris?" I asked suddenly aware he was really my older brother. "You were only two when this all happened, and I'm sure your dickhead of a father didn't ever mention him." She replied, I nodded. She then motioned for us all to sit at the kitchen table, which everyone did.

"Lyric would you like some coffee?" Mom asked. "Yes please." I said, she got me a cup and I tasted it and it was exactly how I make my coffee. "We make our coffee the same." I said whilst smiling. She smiled too. "So how did you, Chris and Ricky come to meet?" She asked. Ricky gave me a nervous glance. "They're teachers at my school, and uh Ricky let me move in with him because dads a drunk and abused me"I said, "he abused you!?" She asked enraged." "Yea but it's ok now I promise, and Ricky and I are kind of dating." I said biting my lip nervously, since I didn't know how she would take the fact that Rick and I where dating. She smiled, "Does Ricky treat you right? He's a very nice boy. Him and Chris have been friends for so long." She said. "Ricky treats her right mom." Chris says. She nods and smiles standing up. "I bet you guys are hungry. Lyric do you want to help me make some lunch?" She asked me. "Of course." I said standing up and smiling.

The guys had left the kitchen and went to the living room. "So Lyric, did your father ever rape you?" She asked nervously. "No all he did was hit me, I was really depressed and self harmed until I met Ricky, but on Friday, it was your 'death anniversary' and I almost killed myself, I got out of the hospital yesterday." I said biting my lip not knowing what she would think. She hugged me, "I'm sorry I wasn't there sweetie." She cried into my shoulder. "Its ok momma, your here now." I said hugging her back. "Can I see your scars?" She asked. I nodded and rolled up my sleeves. She studied them for a moment, then I rolled down my sleeve. "Are there anymore?" She asked. "Yes, they're on my thighs." She nodded and we went back to cooking.

After we had ate and we all sat around and talked for a while, it was around 9:00, so we had to go, since we all had school tomorrow. Chris and I hugged our mom and headed home. Ricky and I are going back Saturday.

Chris dropped us off, he and I are going to have sister brother bonding time on Sunday.

Ricky and I went inside and changed and cuddled with Jinxx as we fell asleep.

...............................................

So here's another chapter, hope you enjoy it, this is dedicated to not_the_normal_types hope you feel better soon.