Thanksgiving

"Ricky we're going to be late." I said, rushing to put get ready. Tomorrow was the actual Thanksgiving but today is when we had it with Ricky's family.

Ricky was wearing a black suit and tie, and I was wearing a black dress that went to just above my knee and heels, with my hair down. "Are you ready?" Ricky asked leaning against the doorway. "Yes love." I replied kissing him on the cheek and walking downstairs, soon followed by Ricky.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him as we pulled into the driveway of his parents house, weaving our way between cars. "Yeah, I haven't seen anyone in my family besides Julie in a long time." He said looking and me, "but it'll be fine." He added giving me a quick kiss before getting out of the car and going over to my side to open my door, then taking my hand and helping me out. "Why thank you love." I said smiling at him. "No problem my dear." He said and interlocked our finger as we walked towards the house.

As we stepped in I heard a male voice ask someone "You're related to Ricky Horror?". "Holy shit, I guess I am! Look Lyrics here too!" A female voice squealed making Ricky and I to smile and look at each other. "You're related to some of our fans I see." I whisper in his ear, and he nodded, "I guess so."

"Ricky, Lyric! You made it." Jillian said, bringing us both into a hug. "Wouldn't miss mom." Ricky said hugging her back. "So when do you two plan on having your wedding?" She asked as she gestured for us to follow her through the crowd of people who seemed to be staring at us. "Well... we're not sure yet, right after Lyric graduates we have to finish recording both of our albums then hopefully well be going on tour soon after that, so maybe in between." Ricky said leaning against the counter and pulling me in front of him and wrapping his arms around me. "Wait so you guys have started recording?" Asked the same male voice from earlier from the doorway. I looked over and sad a boy 14-15 with black hair and brown eyes and a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes, the boy was wearing a motionless shirt and she was wearing a black hearts shirt. "Yes actually we have." I said smiling. "I love how the new merch came out!" Ricky commented. "Ang designed it, of course it's going to be good." I stated. "Wait, could you invite the rest of your bandmates over for dinner as well?" Jillian asked. "Uh we can call." Ricky and I said at the same time and pulled out our phones. I called Aundraya, Damon, and Alex in a four way call and they all answered. "What do you want Lyric?" They all asked. "Good morning to you guys too." I said sarcastically, "but anyway do you guys want to come and hang out and eat with Ricky's family and us?" I asked them. "YES FREE FOOD!" Aundraya yelled, "I take that as a yes, wear something pretty, no Damon you can not wear the leather pants. " I said as he tried to say something, "fine." He replied and I hung up. "My squads coming what about yours?" I said and turned to Ricky. "They are, and your mom's coming too." He replied smiling. "Sweet." I said kissed him.

"We're here!" The rest of motionless & my mom and Aundraya, Alex, and Damon yelled, and Ricky and I walked over to them. "You guys look pretty." I stated. "We know." Damon said, "I came too." Jack said walking up behind Damon, causing him to go red. "Yeah I brought him." Damon said softly. "Are you guys dating yet?" Ricky and I asked. "Yeah..." they both trailed off and interlocked their hands. "Awe!" Aundraya, Alex, and I squealed.

"Ricky look." I said excitedly, pulling him out of his conversation with Chris. "Damon its about fucking time." Ricky said smiling.

After about an hour of mixing and meeting Ricky's family, I found Aundraya outside sitting alone. "What's up Dray-Bae?" I ask sitting next to her on the bench. "Nothing." She replied not looking at me. "Don't lie to me fucker. " I said as I got up and stood in front of her, and she looked up. "Okay, I kind of like Angelo." She said. "That's why you're being all sad? I'll help you get your man, I promise." I said and she smiled. "Alright." She replied and I pulled her up. "Come on." I said pulling her inside.

"Lyric I don't know how you did it." Chris said as we watched Aundraya and Angelo flirting in the non-stalker way. "Did what?" I ask looking up at him. "Get Angelo to talk to a girl, you know how he is." He replied. "Oh, I have my ways." I said smirking and walking away to gofind Ricky. When I found him he was talking to some dude. "Lyric this is my cousin Luke." "Hello Luke." I said looking at the tall black haired man. "Its nice to meet you finally Lyric, Aunt Jillian has been talking about you two non-stop since you brought Ricky home." He said smiling. "Really?" Asked Ricky. "Yeah, we all missed you Ricky." Luke replied smiling. "Good thing Lyric brought me back here then." Ricky said smiling and taking my hand, making me smile as well. "Ricky could you and Lyric come in the kitchen for a moment please?" Vivian asked. "Sure." Ricky and I said at the same time and went into the kitchen.

"You want us to what?" Ricky asked. "I want you guys to perform." Jillian said. "I don't know mom." Ricky said. "Come on Ricky, it'll be fun!" I said whilst giving him the puppy dog face. "Fine." He said giving in, making me smile.

"Who's going to go first?" Alex asked as we all we set up our instruments. "I think Motionless should go.first." Damon said. "Sounds good to us." Chris replied.

"You're going to do good Ricky, you'll be fine." I said to Ricky who was sitting in the car, nervous. "What if they don't like it Lyric, mom and dad have never watched me play." He said looking up at me. "I believe in you Ricky." I said and kissed him softly. "Are you good now?" I asked him. "Yeah, it's now or never." He said and smiled.

Motionless played a cover of Marilyn Manson's 'The Beautiful People.' And their song 'We put the fun in funeral.' After they played, everyone clapped and went up to Ricky and smiled, "I told you you'd do good." I said playfully hitting him. "Yeah yeah, but it's your turn now Lyric." He said and smirked before giving me a kiss.

I glanced nervously at Ricky as Aundraya, Alex, Damon, and I stood in front of everyone, including my mom; Ricky have me a reassuring look before we began to play our song 'Bring me home', after that one we pay a cover of Pvris's 'My House'.

When we were finished everyone clapped and my mom came up to me and gave me a hug. "You did so good baby!" She exclaimed and I new she was crying. "Thank you momma." I said hugging back, soon joined by Ricky and Chris.

"Holy fuck I'm full." Aundraya exclaimed as she curled up in Angelo's arms, making me smile and look up at Ricky, whom which I was sitting on the lap of. "Who wants ice cream?" Asked Jillian as she walked in, everyone besides US have pretty much left after eating, there were a few members of Ricky's family left but not many. "Me!" Aundraya said excitedly. "I thought you said you were full?" I asked. "Well that was then and this is now." She replied causing us to laugh.

"I hope you guys will visit again soon!" Rickys dad exclaimed as he and Jillian hugged us. "You can count on it dad." Ricky said, as we got into our car and waved them goodbye.

Ricky's POV

I looked over to Lyric who had fallen asleep in the passengers seat, I smiled as I pulled into the driveway, carefully I got out of the car and walked to her side grabbing her in my arms and shutting the car door as quietly as I could before carrying her inside. As I walked in Jinxx ran over, "hush buddy mommy is sleeping." I said as I carried her up the stairs, and changing her into one of my shirts and her shorts. I tucked her in, before changing into my pyjama pants and a shirt, then crawling carefully under the covers. I gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, "I love you my princess, good night." I whispered before pulling her into my arms, which she cuddled into, and drifting off to sleep.

---////---////---////

Hey! Sorry it's been so long, but fyi there is going to be a thanksgiving pt 2 in rickys pov, hopefully soon. Until then, here you go. Hope you enjoy! ~ Kylie.