You Found Me

"I've been looking all around town for you Lyric." Says Mr. Horror also known as the man who scared the living shit out of me. "Well you found me, so talk." I say sounding like a complete bitch. "I want to talk to you, about the erm ..cuts and bruises. " he says ignoring my tone. "Okay....talk." I answer hesitantly. "W-would you like to come to my house to chat? Its kind of dark outside." He stutters. 'Goddamn he's so adorable!' "Depends Mr. Horror, are you going to rape or murder me." I ask in a jokingly-serious tone. "No no it's not, I'm not, I wouldn't do that, I'm not that kind of person." He rambles out. "Okay, okay chill man." I chuckle as he motions to the passenger side of vehicle. I get in and put on my seatbelt because you know, safety always comes first.
When we arrive at his house i was amazed. Its was really nice and it was huge. "You live here by yourself!?" I asked shocked. "Yep, just me and Jinxx" he replied. I looked at him confused. "Jinxx is my great Dane." I nod. We walk to the living room and I set on the couch next to him hesitantly. Only now did I realize he's wearing a 'my chemical romance' shirt 'can I please have this man?' "Okay Lyric.... about the cuts and brusies are they self inflicted or no?" He asks. "A little bit of both." I answer looking down at my shoes. "What do you mean?" "Ever since my mom's been dead, my father's beaten me and I've cut myself. I've tried to stop but each time my scars almost fade my dad reminds me of how worthless I am." I replied in tears. He pulled me into his arms. "Lyric.... I'm so sorry." He chokes out shocked . "Don't be sorry for something you didn't do." I say wiping away my tears. "You can stay here, if you want I have extra room and you can move in tomorrow and you can stay the night tonight." He says looking me in the eyes while smiling. "I-I don't want to intrude or bother you." I say not wanting to be a nucence. "You won't it gets lonely in this house with just me and Jinxx come on... what do you say?" He says smiling nervously. "Okay." I say giving in. "Yay." He stands up picking me up and spinning me around. After a second he sets me down. "Erm, sorry." He looks down. I smile and blush "its okay." "I have a shirt and shorts you can wear for bed I'll go get them." He runs upstairs.
A dog who is HUGE whom I'm assuming is jinxx, lays on the floor by my feet. I reach down and pet him, he licks my hand and I giggle. Just as Mr. Horror comes back with the clothes. "Here and erm.... will you call me Ricky?" "Yes, so where do I sleep." "Um well tonight we'll have to share a bed, is that okay?" "Fine by me." I smile he nods and gestures for me to follow him upstairs. I do. When we get to his room I change quickly and then crawl into bed. "Goodnight Ricky." I say. "Goodnight Lyric." He relies as I drift off into sleep.

******************************so I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far. Anywhore... if you have any ideas for a new story or a chapter in this story just leave a comment and let me know. Also please read my other stories.
-Kylie