|1|

And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]”

[Ibraaheem 14:42].

Happy Reading 🤍

The season of autumn was on its peak. Decorating the roads, with the layer of leaves. Breeze was on a minimum zone. Let the leaves Snuggling to this embrace.
Like sun was not that bothered to show its cruel side, it let people enjoy the season.

But, today the wind was blowing a different way. Something was interesting about it. Giving goosebumps all the the body, it made people smile and a tied a knot in their stomach.

Shayad kuch khaas hone wala hai.

One side of the city was excited while the other, was soo peace.

Roaring of cars and other vehicles were heard. Like no one dare to care anymore about this beautiful season!

And he was amoung this people.

His car was hitting each leave on the road.
The way he was hitted!
He tightened his hold on the gear, he turned around his car to the parking area.

People around him were drooling around him. He knew his worth.

That fitted white shirt and black jeans was as usual as his second skin.

Hair were well gelled up.
Sleeves were rolled up showing his veins, enough to die for.

He walked like a king, keeping his head high, entered his house.

The moment his shoes hit the inner part of the mansion, his mother being a filmy mom ran to him.

" Zainul kaha the ap? Kuch toh waqt ka lihaz kiya karo.. kab tak tumari ye budi maa tumare piche bhagti rehegi? Khana nhi khaya na aj bhi?" She asked caressing him beard, that was grown well.

He smiled showing his 2 dimples which was a very rare smile to see. He pecked his mother's forehead and said in his gruffy voice.

" ammi mera intezar mat kiya kare ap.. kyu khud ko takleef deti h?" He asked narrowing his eyes and circled her shoulder with his strong arm.

She shooked her head and quickly pushed him on the chair of dining table.

"Chup chap khana khao.. or muje kuch baat karni h tumse.. " his mother said in her nervous voice.

He looked at his mother with questioning gaze.

His eyes widened when she looked at him and nodded in yes, lightly.

" ammmi?. .. how could you? Mene kha tha na apse muje shadi nhi karni! Ab kisko bahu bana liya apne !?" He asked raising his one eyebrow.

Meanwhile his younger sister laughed like a hyena.

He turned around and glared her. She quickly kept her finger on her lips but couldn't muffle her laughter as his reaction was damn!

" ammi kuch toh bole?" Zainul shooked his ammi by her arm.

" haa haa bol rahi hu... wo darsal.. dekho.. tum shadi karr nhi rahe.. bhudhe hone wale ho..  toh mene..

" toh apne kisi aeri geri nattu kheri ko meri biwi banane ka fesla kar liya ?" He completed the statement crossing his arms near his chest.

Filha again bursted into laughter.

Zainul was soo pissed by her continuous laughter and giggles.

" Filha.. jao stand in the corner raising ur hands!" He commandand like a professor!

Filha stomped her feet and said, " ghar me bhi professor giri jharni h,!! Huhh acha hua ammi apka rishta karr aayi.. apko toh woh hi thik karegi" she said and flipped her hair.

Zainul glared her again and next she disappeared to a corner allah knows where.

" ammi? Kyuu?" He whispered in a low boice staring a particular spot.

" beta maa bura nhi karti kabhi.. ne bss chachti hu tum settle ho jao.. or khabardar ye kha ki me toh settle hu, acha ghar h, business h.. ammi h bhen h, bhai h.. lekin meri biwi hi Humsafar hoti h.. or jo ladki mene dekhi hena wo bhot khoobsurat, masoom or dil ki achi h.. " his mother said caressing his hair.

He gulped, he knew his heart couldn't accept any responsibility now! No feelings and no love. This was his first rule of life now. His heart was still bleeding the wound which his got years back!

He was naive but his destiny was creul!

--

" mere chanda aese nhi roo.. wo log ache h"
Her mother said caressing her hair.

" lek... lekin ammi me unn logo se wakeef thodina hu.. me toh janti bhi nhi.   Or ap aese kese..  phele meri shadi... karne ka soch skati h... me toh choti huna sabse..  " she said sniffing and rubbing her nose with her red dupatta.

Her mother smiled while her father oulled her into a tight hug.

" kyuki mera bacha ap strong h, ap ye responsibility utha skati h.. ap baba ki lado hena" her baba asked and she nodded in yes.

" Ayesha ab aram karo mamma ki jaan, apko kal new University jana h," her mother said with excitement.

Ayesha's eyes widened. She couldn't believe she was enrolled into a university!!

She nodded in yes. Both her parents pecjed her head and left to their room.

Meanwhile her phone buzzed indicating a call from her bestie. Wajeeha.

" jeeha ... hum sath jayenge..." ayesha said beaming and squealing.

She was only 19! A soft hearted person who would get scared even by a mosquito and also beam at tiny bit happiness!

Ending the call she layed back holding her white big teddy, surely she was baba's lado.

" piku kal uni jana h.. muje jana toh h lekin darr lag rha h.. kuch bura hua toh? Or agar muje kisi ne danta toh? Me toh roo dungi.." she whispered to her teddy.

Talking to herself, she drafted into a deep slumber.

While someone else's sleep was snacthed!

Both were unknown that the story had just begin 😉😌🤫

--

Asslamualaikum/ hii peeps 💖

Hope u all are doing well

How was the update?

Ok toh iss book ke upadtes apke votes and comments pe depend karta h 😌

Any comments for this 3 characters.

Zainul

Ayesha

Filha

Or anyone?

𝑹𝒂𝒎𝒛 𝑬 𝑭𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒃 ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara