|13|

While on the other hand, Zaman was sitting on his car bonnet, waiting for Wajeeha to finish the call and give him some attention. He huffed at her, as he turned around, he saw a group of girls ogling at him. He quickly buttoned up his first button which was open!

Meanwhile Wajeeha saw all this and marched towards the group of girls!
" kya h? Pehli baar dekha h koi ladka haa?!" She said glaring at them.

Zaman's jaw dropped at her antics. He jumped down, tangled with a stone he went to her cursing the stone!

"Wajeeha.. lets goo.. leave them!" He said politely pulling her dupatta.
She looked at them the last time or almost glaring at them she turned to leave.

"Bilkul darne ki zarurat nhi h apko! Jab tak me apke sath hu!" Wajeeha said advising him.

Zaman bited his inner cheek to stop his smile and nodded like a kid.

"Or bataye kese h apke mijaz Zamun!" She asked leaning on the sit!

Zaman's jaw dropped to ground.

" girl its zaman!" He said narrowing his eyes.

She facepalmed and said sorry.

"Hmm me ab thik hu ap btaye miss ladaku?" He asked teasingly.

" excuse me! Mene apko unn gundiyo se bachaya or ap muje hi ladaku bol rhe h! Huhhh bhalayi ka zamana hi nhi h.. isse acha me Zehab bhai ke sath aa jati!" She said crossing her arms.

He chuckled.

He again pulled her leg, and this is how he dropped her home.

" andar nhi bulayegi?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

She nodded in no.

"Akeli ladki ke gahr me nhi aate aese" she said sounding like a granny .

" kyu? Apke mamma baba kahi gye h?" He asked.

"Wo nhi h" she said looking down.

He felt bad for her.

" kher .. . Miss ladaku.. meri drive ke liye apko ab muje kal treat deni hogi? What's say?" He said to cheer her.

She nodded and said, "haa bhuko ko khilana sawabi kaam h!"

He glared at her.

--

After 2 days.

Zainul and Ayesha were adjusting themselves in their new relationship. Not husband and wife, but friendship. Yes, friendship... coz that's the only way, she could be calm around him.

He wanted her open up with him.. he wanted to know her fullest.

She was bit hesitate still.

Meanwhile today was Sunday. Filha decided to go for shopping with Ayesha.

Ayesha asked Zainul when he was working on his laptop.

" umm wo... filha ko shopping jana h.. me ja sakti hu?" She asked fidgeting her fingers.

He looked at her and said, " agar muje lekar jaogi sath toh zarur ja skti ho"

She looked at him with a small smile and nodded in yes.

" apko shopping pasand h?" She asked surprisingly.

He smiled and nodded in no.

Before he could say anything Tasleeba enterer the lounge and said smirking,
" zain ko shopping nhi pasand, Ayesha "

Ayesha's heart dropped!
She gulped, tears formed in her eyes.
She felt her lungs tightened.

Meanwhile Zainul glared at Tasleeba and said, "kyuki phle mere pass koi special nhi thi mere liye kuch select kre... lekin ab Allhmdullillah, meri biwi h.. Ayehsa mere liye shopping karegi hena..." he said and looked at his wife.

Ayesha's heart skipped a beat at his words.
She nodded with tears in her eyes.
Zainul stood up and wiped away her tears that were no already on her cheeks.

He glared at Tasleeba and said, "jo log Meri biwi ki aankho ke aansu bane wo muje khatakte h! Behtar hoga yha se chali jao!"

Tasleeba was shocked to hear this. She turned to Ayesha, thinking that she may say something. But ayesha, hided behind Zainul.

Tasleeba's jaw dropped to ground meanwhile Zainul's mother came out from kitchen and sensed the tension.

"Are Tasleeba tum kab aayi beta? Kese anaa hua?" She asked looking at her confusingly.

Tasleeba plastered a fake smile and said,
"Wo mama be kaha tha ye kuch lotions h Ayesha ke ghar reh gye the... usse zarurat pad skti h" she said keeping the bag on the table and turns to leave.

Tasleeba was desperately waiting someone to stop her. But none of them stopped her.

But Tasleeba's words were stuck in his mind.

Ayesha quickly took the small bag and ran to their room, Zainul followed her.

As he entered the room, he saw her entering bathroom with the small bag.

" Ayesha... iss bag me kiya h? Kis type ka lotion h?" He asked worriedly. He knew something was wrong.

" wo.. wo... bss.. muje allergy hena... " he heard her cracked up voice. He quickly pulled her by her arm and caged her between him and wall.

Her face was red, eyes filled with tears.

He lifted her chin, "btao muje kya hua h? Kya masla h... Ayesha..apne dost ko nhi btaogi?" He asked softly.

She sniffed and asked like a baby, " ap.. ap kisi ko nhi btayenge.. na... "

" promise bacha.. nhi btaonaga.. kisi ko... muje btao.. acha muje chupke se kan me bta do? Hmm" he said wiping her tears.

She nodded in yes.

She pushed him little and said, "muje ... muje....

"Mujse kya chupana.. Ayehsa.. me toh tumara apna hu.. " he again said encouraging her to let him know what's the matter.

She kept her hand on her stomach.

He knitted his eyebrows in confusion.

"Lights.. off kare phle ap" she said stammering.

He did what she asked.

She removed her kurti, and asked to turn on the lights he did the same.

The moment his eyes fell on her large scar which was on her left arm and stomach made him stumble!

He felt like someone stabbed his heart.
Someone slapped him hard.
He soo wanted to kill the person who did this to her.

She cried more and more.

He quickly engulfed her into a tight hug.

" shhhhh... bssss.. bsss.. kisne kiya ye?" He asked gritting his teeths.

" aa..aapp..ii" she said sniffing.

He tightened his hold around her waist.

" Ayesha! Khabardar khud ko kisi se kam smjha toh... mene kha tha na crodo me ek ho tum, sabse alag, sabse haseen, sabse masoom, sabse pyari.. meri jisme jaan basne lagi h.. mere sukoon ekloti waheed wajah.. ho tum.. or ye scars.. toh me tume bta du.. chand pe dhag aksar hote h.. lekin wo uski khoobsurati ko kaha affect karte h... dhag na ho toh chand, chand hi lagta..
Iss chand ki apni chamak h, isi chamak me muje roshan rehna.. h.. " he said with soo many emotions.

His eyes were speaking nothing but his sincerity , truth and respect.

He softly ran his hands on her bare back. She shivered under his touch.

He leaned down at her level and whispered in her ear.

"Dost.. agar tumare miya ko malom hua naa ki tum apne iss dost se aese mili thi toh aj meri mout toh pakki h" he said mischievously.

She looked at his and chuckled.
He took her dupatta and wrapped around her. She blushed and smiled looking down.

--

Is not this Zainul cool? 🤗
Another update! Enjoy 😉
Do vote comment and follow.