|42|

Ayesha came back home with Zaman. She was planning to make up to her dearest husband. She knew he was angry. She ran to her room, and saw him laying on the bed. She frowned at him. This time he should be in his office.

She went near him and checked either he was sleeping or not.

"Ap soo rahe h?" She asked innocently. Caressing his head, adoring him. She pecked his forehead. He snuggled to her more. She smiled and pulled him in his lap. He slept peacefully after weeks in her lap. She kept on caressing his soft hair. Which were grown to his shoulder length.

She sniffed his cologne... and all her senses went soothing down. And she too slept Caressing his hair.

He was the first one to wake up. He saw her in a weird sitting position as he was laying in her lap. He made her lay on the bed and skip to washroom.

She too woke up after a while... she looked around and heard a knob twisting sound. He was now standing with a towel wrapped around his hips. While small droplets running down his handsome face to his stoned chest. She was checking him out with no shyness.
He knew she was gazing him.. he ignored her and stood infront of the mirror.

She pouted at his no response and stomping her feet she went to take a bath.

Zainul bid bye at 5 pm in the evening as he had something important. Ayesha lazily dropped herself on the bed! She wanted him soo badly. But his acting like a jerk there.

Meanwhile She got a call.

"Bhabii.. all good?"

"Haan Allhmdullillah kyu kya hua?"

"Wo bhai kal raat yaha ruke the... so i was confirming ap dono ke bich sab thik hena?"

"Haan sab thik h... bss wo me or Wajeeha sath the na .. padai kar rahe the toh wo waha chale gye.." Ayesha said and quickly ended the call.

She was soo soo angry with him. How dare he go there to sleep. Is he 4? Behaving like a kid.

She sighed and stood up to check the items to prepare dinner. But her mother in law gave her a assuring smile, as she already prepared everything and left for a wedding to attend with Zaman.

Ayesha squealed at the opportunity and ran to make herself ready for her husband.

What she wore was his favourite outfit for her. Which he brought for her as her birthday present.

She adjusted the pallu of her saree. When she heard the door bell ring. She walked downstairs and unlocked the door. Welcoming him in the house. His eyes widened at her .

She was looking soo ravishing in red saree.
And those red painted lips of her.
She took his beg. While he locked the main door.

She gave him a small smile. While he again ignored her showing his anger.

"Mama .... mere liye chai bana de" he announced and went upstairs.
She seethed in anger and marched behind him.

"Zeher na bana du me apke liye!" She said glaring at his back. He ignored her entered the room. He started removing his shoes and all. Ready to take a bath. While she too went behind him in the bathroom!

He turned on the the shower and she squealed as the cold water touched her bare skin.

"Eh..  band kare ... zain pani thanda h bhot" she yelled. He quickly turned off.

"Tum? Yaha kya kar rahi ho?!" He said surprisingly. She gave a toothy grin and hugged him.

"I am sorry na.. ab maan bhi jaye" she said singing it like a song.

"Badi jaldi nhi yaad aayi tume apne shohar ki" he scoffed at her.

She went on her tip toe and bited his chin.

"Ab aa gyi yahi bhot h.. " she said teasingly and kissed his adam's apple. He tightened his hold around her bare waist.

"Ayesha i am not a option " he stated looking directly into her eyes.

She cupped his cheeks.

"Or apko kisne kaha ap mere liye option h? U r my priority!" She whispered.

"Fir tum mujse dur kyu bhaagti ho? It was u who..

" i know zain it was me who pleaded to take intimacy to next level..  kyuki ap bhudhe ho rahe h!!" She spatted the thing that was runnin her mind since long!

"What the hell!!" He groaned and she pouted.

"Shut up yrr Ayesha, i am not even that old! Or bss muje ye btao muje kyu tapaya inn 2 hafte me?" He asked biting her cheek.

"Apne hi toh kaha tha.. ache marks aane chahye warna to touching... or muje apki adaat ho gayi h zain.. ur touch soothes all my senses.. what i want is u.. call be obsessed or horny i need u now, and every now and than! You completes me like no one else could ever.." she whispered and kissed his lips. He reciprocated the kiss passionately.

And within no minutes she too was out if her saree.
He served her all his love that he carried for her. Zainul could not be this happy. Je got a partner who would say openly that she loves him and needs him.

After their intimacy, he rubbed he rhair with towel, as they both had shower together.

"Ab mat chupna washroom me!" He warned her. She pouted and said, "zain muje lagta h na.. muje apse alag level wala pyar h... see when u touch me i feel heavenly and want more... but when u are not near i feel more horny!! Me kya karu?" She pouted.

"Soo u feel horny!? What's there to hide urself when u have a fit husband with a good stamina.." he said winking.
She giggled.

"Wese ek baat kehni padegi.. when it comes to love u are more crazy than me" he said looking deeply into her eyes.

"Ab mohabbat h toh h..." she says and hugs him.
He smiled wholeheartedly.

" zain... "

"Hmm..."

"Agar mere ache marks nhi aaye toh?"

"U already scored 90's in 3 subjects... i myself checked ur exam paper... baby.. u r gonna rock this semester!" He said and proudly kissed her forehead.

" yayyyyyy! Toh fir ap puri University ke samne muje apni biwi declare karenge.. wada?"

"Wada? Or tum kya karogi fir?"

"Me bhi bol dungi..  saari ladkiya mere husband se hazare hata le.. i already took ur virginity!!" She says and he laughs.

"And u are soo proud of it! Ain't u?" He says ticking and she nods her head in yes firmly smiling.

--

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 😇
Ayesha loves him more than anything ❤