|22|

It is not permissible for a man to have intercourse with menstruating wife. This is written in verse 2:222 of the Quran

The rain was still pouring. Making the atmosphere more chilly and the wind was on it highest speed... it was a full cyclone time! Even the weather reports were giving alters to stay at home.

Zainul opened his eyes .... he blinked his eyes and looked around his room. Darkness thats all what he could see. And second thing was rain drops embracing the ground..

Third he noticed was his wife hugging him like a koala. She was almost on him. He smiled and hugged her tightly. His cold hand came in contact with her hot bare skin of her waist.

Her soft hit breath was fanning on his chest.
Meanwhile his alarm rang making her flinch and wake up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at him who was already staring at her.

"Agar aese roz subha hogi toh ... me toh raat ko sou bhi na" he said teasing her with a smirk formed in his lips.

She twitched her lips at his words. When she realised. She pushed him away and stood up to get ready for the day.

He chuckled and looked at her disappearing figure.

His smile vanished when he saw a red spot on her pink top.

"Ayesha kapde badlo abhi!" He said in a stern voice.

She turned around confusingly and asked, "kyu? Ye top acha nhi h?" She asked cutely.

He sighed and thought, 'ab kese btau madam ko.. me btaonga toh embarrassed ho jayengi... or rona shuru ho jayega...'

"Bss aese hi.. change karlo na... plz" he said looking at her with puppy eyes.

Her periods hit her and she didn't realised.

She nodded and went to fresh up.
When she changed her cloths.. she gasped and felt soo embarrassed.

Her sniffings got his attention. He just cane back getting fresh and changed his cloths in a fresh tank top and sweat pants.

He heard her sniffing, he hurriedly knocked on the bathroom door and whispered, "Its ok.. Ayesha... its natural... plz bacha rona nhi.. warna.. warna me itne kharab mosam me bhi office chala jaonga!" He warned her. Well this worked. And she came out hanging her head down.

He lifted her chin, their eyes met.

Her teary eyes met with his eyes which shows all his respect and concern.

"Its ok yrr... its natural... isme embarrasse hone ki koi baat nhi h..." he said removing those hair strands which were blocking his haseen veiw of her face.

"Lekin... lekin... apki... bedsheet... pe bhi.. spot...

"Meri? Meri nhi humari! Bedsheets ki kami nhi h ok! Lekin meri biwi toh bss ek hi h na.. " he said circling his hands playfully around her shoulders.

She smiled and nodded.

He chuckled and pecked her hair.

"Ek baat batao?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

She nodded listening to his attentively.

"Tumare baalo me bhot achi khooshbu aati h.. konsa shampoo use karti ho?" He asked pouting.

She chuckled and said, "apka wala!"
And laughted at his reaction.

"Hainnnnnn! Sahi me.. itni achi khooshbu mere baal me toh nhi aati! This is na insafi.." he said narrowing his eyes.

She laughed cluthing her stomach.

He smiled at her.

"Zain...zain.. ap kitne cute h!" She said pinching his cheeks.