|44|

Time passed with smiles, joy and happiness. Both the couples were blessed with love and upcoming success in their lives. Zainul found a new definition of love, which he was searching after Tasleeba broke his heart. His heart was fully healed and was beating for the one who loved him to death... or even after death!

He found his answers in the form of Ayesha's love. Every day she would pull up some antics to make him laugh wholeheartedly. His smile was her sukoon. His eyes was her favourite. His dimples is wjat she loves to see these days and forever now.

She too was amazed at her own antics for her husband. From cooking to cleaning she would do everything according to his liking. His likes and dislikes is what she leanrt by heart! No one could dare to separate them now. In future too Insha Allah.

Zainul's heart danced with love and proud when he saw his wife standing with a medal and a certificate at the end of the semester. And her words made him realise., no one could ever love him.. the way she loves him.

"Without him... and his love, support and trust ... i wouldn't have reached here at all. All cheers to my dearest Professor husband... my real medal, trophy for life. I love u Zainul Hamdani " she said kneeling down infront of the whole university with a rose in her hand. His favourite, white rose.

His eyes widened and tears formed... with love!!!

The students hooted aloud. He accepted the rose and pulled her into a hug.

While a boy said dreamily,"haaye... Ayesha kya tareeka h proposal ka... Allah kare muje bhi aesi hi ladki mile!"

Meanwhile Wajeeha interrupted saying, "nhi bro... ye eklota piece h or sirf sir ke naseeb me likhi h upar wale ne kyu sir?"

Zainul smiled ear to ear... not believing his eyes and ears. He nodded in yes.

"Ayesha rocked .... professor Zainul shooked!" Said his colleagues chuckling.

"Mene kya kiya h ... aesa jo tume paya h?" He asked dreamily cupping her face.

"Mujse pyaar, meri izzat... muje support!" She said smiling back.

The students hooted again and she hugged him hiding her face! Her whole face was red due to continues blushing. She literally did a big job today.

"Sir apne toh Ayesha ka proposal accepte sahi se nhi kiya!" Said one girl.

He turned to her and said, "here u go then"

"Yes..  i do love you too my dearest wifey... meri Jaan Meri Ayesha!" He announced and she blushed at mention of wife.

The students gasped woth surprises. They are getting shocks alot today!

She giggled and whispered, "bss Zain.. me behosh na ho jau.   Itni khushi se!"

He chuckled.

The ceremony came to an end with beautiful memories.
The dorve home. Where his mother almost prepared a feast for her daughter in law whom she loves like a daughter.

"Meri bachi... ne mera sarr fakr se ucha kar diya..,... ab muje dadi bhi bana do" she said teasing.

Ayesha giggled, showing a thumbs up she said, "process jari h!"

Zainul choked on his meal! While both the ladies laughed.

Ayesha recalled her conversation with Tasleeba... when Zainul was in Denmark. She went to market to fatch some groceries. Tasleeba purposely bumped into her and taunted saying, "Zain toh tume.. abhi tak.. touch bhi nhi kiya hoga na... kar bhi nhi skta..  wo aj bhi mujse jo pyar karta h..  yaad toh hoga hi me hu uska pehla pyaar..  mene usse itne bure tarah thida h ki ab wo kisi or ladki ko dekhega bhi nhi!"