|11|

She nodded in no! All thanks to Filha, that she signalled her to say no, or else our naive Ayesha was all ready with her feelings to forgive her bipolar husband

Zainul sighed defeatly. He felt his heart panged. A frown appeared on his face.

She quickly composed herself and said,
" maafi aesi hi nhi milti ... kamaani padti h"

She indirectly gave a hint!

He smiled widely.

" haa toh me sab kuch karunga.. bolo kya karna h? Kapde dhona, bartan dhona, ghar ka kaam, tumare per dabana? Btao kya karna h?" He asked being soo desperate only to get forgiven by his wifey.

Ayesha gasped at her words, her eyes widened.

" ye.. ye ap kya keh rahe h?" She asked panicking.

Filha smacked her own forehead.

" ya allah bhabi itni masoom kyu h!?" She mumbled to herself hiding behind the sofa!

Zainul smiled at her worry.

" me sach me zameen asmaan ek kardunga tumari maafi ke liye" he said with all emotions.

That made heart skip a beat.

She looked down.

He smiled.

".. ap phele khana kha lijye.." she said motioning him to sit.

He nodded like an obedient kid.

And started having small morsels, happily.

Ayesha quickly ran to her room and dialled Wajeeha's no.

Meanwhile Filha too entered her room and locked the door.

"Jeeha wo toh keh rahe h ki wo sab kuch kar skate h mafi ke liye" said Ayehsa being confused.

Wajeeha groaned and said, " ha toh mahanta ki murat, sir se bolo ki pehele wo Tumari appi ko block kare apni life, dimag, dil or phone se! Secondly, university me tume apni biwi bulane se kurez na kare, third, he needs to control his bipolar behaviour kyuki ye toh wohi kar skate h!"
Wajeeha advised her like a elder sister.

Filha too agreed at her words.

"Exactly, wajeeha bilkul sahi keh rahi h bhabi, ap na bhot sidhi h... hum na hote toh ota nhi kiya hi hota!" Said filha shaking her head.

Ayesha pouted and wajeeha laughed.

" ok girlz its my makeup time now. Bye, luv ya" said Wajeeha.

Filha and Ayesha giggled., they bonding was getting strong.

Filha left assuring Ayesha.

Now, Zainul decided to go upstairs when he saw her talking to someone on phone.

He paused and took out his phone to check the time. It was 9pm.

He knitted his eyebrows, " iss waqt kisse baat kar rahi hogi?" He questioned himself.

Meanwhile she giggled that caught his attention.

He marched and stepped infront of her, she ended the call and looked at down.

" kon tha?" He asked softly , shoving his hands in his pockets, leaning on the pillar.

"Wo... Asad... cla..classmate assignments puch rhe the.." she said feeling his intense gaze on her.

He fisted his fists and clenched his jaw.
How dare that boy can be a reason of his wife's smile, was not its his duty!!!

He felt jealous.

He took deep breaths and said rubbing his hands on his face.

"Kher.. chalo.. bhot late ho rha subha College bhi jana h" he said looking at her. She nodded her head.

As they entered their room she turned around. He looked at her smiling.

" kuch kehna h?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

She nodded meekly.

" apko maafi chahye na.. apko .. apko.. meri 3 sharte manni hongi!
Pehli.. ap Tasleeba appi ko se bilkul koi raabta nhi rakhenge ...

Dusri baat... ap .. ap muje University me pure haq ke saath humara rishta btayenge.

Tesri baat.. ap apne gusse pe kaabu rakhenge... "

She said looking at him with all her hopes.

He looked at her with widened eyes.

She knew about him and Tasleeba.

" tume... tume.. pta h mere or Tasleeba ke baare me?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

She nodded and two tears escaped her eyes, which she rubbed away quickly.

She left him thinking deeply and layed at her side.

---

The next morning, was full of hopes. She quickly got ready. Without glancing him once! She was avoiding him. It was hard, but still she managed to control her heart.

Qubool nigaahon ki
Na ho woh duaa
Jisme yaar ke deedar ki talab na ho
Meri to har duaa mein tu hi hai
Tu hi hai

He was standing behind her, his eyes were on her, who was hella nervous at his presence, and didn't even glanced at him once.!

He purposely got collapsed with the wall, only to gain his attention but there was no use. She was holding her heartburn, so tightly.

He sighed and cleared his throat to gain his attention. But still no there was not a single word he heard from her side.

He sighed defeatly and groaned, punching the mirror that was now broken just like her heart.

She gasped looking at his wound. His was about to smile but stopped himself.

' maar thodina khani h mene subha subha' he thought.

She ran and called Filha to banged his wound!

A frown appeared on his face.

Filha entered with first aid kit. Zainul glared at her. " rehne do me khud karlunga!" He said snacthing it from Filha.

And Filha is Filha, she said " zyda hi ajeeb behave nhi karr rahe h ap bhai? Muje toh lgta h mental asylum me special treatment dilwana hoga apko" she said and ran away giggling.

Ayesha grabbed her books and ran out of the room before he could say or ask anything.

" u deserve this !!" He murmured and banged his hand.

While ayesha narrated the whole thing to her mother in law and Filha.

Her mother in law smiled and said, "beta jii ap nashta karo uske dard ko zyda dil se na lagao thik ho jayega.. or aese hi 340 volt ke jhatke deti raho... muje toh padosiyo ki ladai dekne se zyda maza yha aa rha h!" She said squealing.

Filha chuckled and served tea to Ayesha.

---

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow 👉👈
How was the update? 🎀😁