|39|

Ayesha was waiting for him in his room. Zaman some how enquired about his wareabouts from his PA. Zainul was in his next meeting so it was easy for Ayesha to sneak in his room. After getting an extra key from the reception. As per his PA's arrangements. 

She was looking at the busy city. The sun blushing while hiding for the day. And the moon on the other opposite site peeking half.

The weather was warm and cozy. She smiled at the clouds forming something funny. She heard the twisting of knob. She turned around fully.

And there comes Zainul all tired. His sleeves were rolled up. His buttons wear open giving a view of his hard toner chest.
She ran in his direction and jumped on his like a koala. Zainul was taken back. He stumbled back a little due to force. His eyes widened. A girl? In his room? What the hell is happening?

Meanwhile she kissed his cheeks and forehead. He was shocked soo shocked to see her here!

"Ayesha? What are you doing here? Are you for real?" He asked shockingly.
She giggled and nodded.

"I missed you Zain.. " she said smiling.

He reciprocated the hug and spun her around.

"My baby!" He mumbled inhaling her fragrance. Soothing all his senes.

"Toh tume yaad aa hi gayi... hena.. " he said cupping her face.

She punched him hard on his nose.

"Ap itne bure kyu h? Apko ek baar bhi nhi laga ki apko apni biwi ko sath leke ana chahye! " she said fisting his hair in her hands. Literally pulling them.

"Ahh.. baby baal toh choro.. or tumare toh exams chal rahe hena.. God Ayesha 3 din baad tumara exam h!!!what are you doing here!!!" He pleaded first and than his eyes widened as her exams were approaching.

"Chup! Ek dam chup.. warna ye Baal nhi bachenge apke sarr pe!! Or apni ye professor giri apni jeb me rahe yaha nhi chahlegi" she said glaring at him soo cutely.

"Ayesha... meri jaan.. ye kya kiya . Me aa rha tha na.. kal..." he said in duh tone.

"Toh matlab mera ana apko acha nhi lga? Me bojh hu ap par hena.. yaha isiliye nhi laye.. ya fir apko lagta h me aoke layak nhi hena.. me sab smjh gyi..." she said sadly pouting.

Zainul facepalmed.

"Me bhi kis ko smjhane chala tha!" He mumbled.

She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Kuch kaha apne?" She asked .

He nodded in no and taking her directly on his one shoulder making her squeal..  he went towards the bed. Placing her softly he kneeled down who was now breathing heavily.

"Ayesha... me nhi chahta mere kam ki wajah se ya kisi bhi wajah se tum apni studies se distracte ho... ok.. lets pack our stuff" he said patting her cheeks.

She pulled him by his collar and pushed him on the bed  and sat on his stomach.

"Mr. Zainul listen to me very carefully! Stop dragging my studies in between our romance and relationship! Me thak gayi hu padte padte! I need some rest now... so i was saying that.. i love you Zainul Hamdani... and i want to take our relationship one level higher.... make love to me.. or whatever you call it. Make me yours.. and be mine forever. Empty your seeds in my womb. I need you Zain.. i need to feel u and your love..  i desperately need u... " she confessed and slowly leaned to kiss him.

The confession made his heart do a jinga lala dance. His lips turned into a big smile.
He caught her hands and twisted back softly.

"Kya kaha tumne? U don't wanna study haa.. u little brat!!" Saying this he flipped their positions. Now she was under him breathing heavily.

"Abhi toh kuch kiya bhi nhi h" he said chuckling at her nervousness.

"Muje darr lag rha h" she said stammering. While he undressed her serving the pleasure to her on her sensitive spots. He cupped her forebidden parts and she was in other world.

Her hands automatically went into his hair .. he smirked and said, "no touching baby" she gave a confused looked and he backed away making her groan. She missed his warmth.

He was teasing her to no end.

"Come back Zain!" She yelled angrily cluthing his wrist.

"But you are not ready Ayesha... " he said looking at nervousness.

"Aha... i am .. i am.. ready Zain..  or are you not capable of fulfilling your wife's desire?" She said this purposely provoking him.

"You will definitely gonna hate the consequences... don't blame me if u can't walk next morning" he said pulling her again.

"Lets see... Zain..." she said but her words died as he showered her with his love. She muffled her those uneven voices.

He smiled at her.

She panicked when she saw blood. He assured her .... and her pain too subsided....
They spended the whole night ravishing in love.

The night was memorable and wonderful for them.
And all this she totally forgot about the revenge.
After their hot session. He wiped her off with a wet towel. She was too tired to take bath.

"... so are you satisfied?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Nope" she said grinning. He chuckled and said, "meri chuhiya aj sherni kese ban gayi"

"So... hum kal kaha ghumne jayenge?" Ayesha asked tracing her fingers on his chest.

"Kal seedha ghar.. jana h.. Ayesha tumare exams h.. itni halke me mat lo ok" he said cupping her cheeks.

"Lekin ab mera padne ka bilkul mann nhi h.. . " she said pouting.

He sighed.

"Fine than... jitne kam marks aayena.. i will punish u" he warned her. She pouted and said, "or punishment hogi?"

"No touching... no forehead kisses..  no cuddling...  and no snuggling to me while sleeping!!" He said warning her.

She gasped and layed fully on his.. skin to skin touch was amazing for her.

"Nhi... me.. kese rahungi zain.. ap itne behrehem na bane..." she pouted.

"Toh ab achi student ban jaye" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"And if i get good marks? Ap wo karenge jo me kahungi promise!!" She smiled ear to ear her own words.

"Ok promise!" He surrendered.

---

So who's gonna win this bet? 🤔
Zain or Ayesha? 🙂