|37|

Filha smiled awkwardly. While all resumed their dinner. Zehab bited his inner cheek to control his smile. And was shivering under his touch. Filha gulped down her food quickly and ran to bring kheer. Zehab's favourite.

She served everyone, her mother smiled at her concerned for her husband.
"Meri beti badi ho gayi h" said her mother happily. Filha smiled.

Zaman whined and said, "itne mote reh gaye chawal! Kheer nhi meethe chawal h ye toh!"
And received a slap from Filha. Before this two would start WWE here itself.

Zainul announced.

"Me 1 hafte ke liye Denmark ja rha hu.. business ke silsile me.. " he said looking at her. Her eyes widened. She looked at him with teary eyes.

"Aree aese kese?" His mother asked shockingly.

"Mama office ka kaam h zaruri h" he said sipping water.

"Toh Ayesha ko bhi leke jao!" She tried to protest.

He looked at her. She nodded in no saying, "nhi ... me nhi jaongi inke sath, me.. mere exams aa rahe h" she said trying to avoid him after their hot session.

He sighed. But smiled at his thought, 'kab tak bhagogi... ye ek hafta tume mere or bhi kareeb kar dega'

And with this boys occupied sofa with their mother discussing business and all. While Ayesha and Filha winded up the kitchen talking about everything and nothing.

"Chale.. kafi raat ho gayi h" said Ayesha softly tapping Zainul's shoulder. He nodded and shook hand with Zehab.

Filha hugged Zainul and bid them bye.

As they left, Zehab went directly to his room Filha following behind him.

As she entered the room... he turned around and said, "don't u think we should take our relationship one level higher?"

Filha understood what he meant. She quickly tried to rescue herself. But he already caught her made her sit on his lap.

"Zehab nhi! ... " she said whining.

"Reason?" He asked removing her baby hairs.

"Wo.. actually..  na...wo.. mene shaving nhi ki..." she whispered in his ear. Making his laugh.

She frowned.

"Isme hasne ki baat hi nhi thi! Ap humesha meri mazak banate h!" She pouted.

"Ok ok.. or kis khushi me ye jungle pala hua h tumne?" He asked cupping her.
Her eyes widened.

"Ehh... insano ki trha pesh aaye ap.. ye kya ho gya h apko!?" She asked shockingly.

"Pta nhi.. just being aroused" he said pouting.

"Awww zyda vele na ho ap!" She said glaring at him. He chuckled and pecked her nose.

"Ab biwi itni zalim h or khoobsurat bhi.. toh banda kare kya aakir?" He said sadly.

Filha sighed and went in deep thoughts.
She finally spoke after few minutes and said, "dekhe Zehab muje koi problem nhi h lekin na meri ye soch h ki.. why should always girl be underneath? I am little wild.. apko preshani hogi muje jehlne me" she said proudly.

He rolled his eyes and said, " dekhte h.. or wese tum itni knowledge mili kaha se? Porn dekhti thi?" He asked raising his eyebrows..

"Nhi nhi Astagfirullah... sunti thi" she said smiling. He facepalmed.

"Ok lets start with kiss" she said and pecked his cheek.

He scoffed.

"Or tum isse wild hona kehti ho!" He directly attacked on her one breast.. and serving its twin with his hand. Filha was pushed in a different world. It was all new to her and pleasurable.

Once he was fulfilled he backed away.

"Ap toh mujse bhi zyda wild h!" She said breathing heavily.

He smirked proudly.

"Tumne chocolate game khela h kabhi?" He asked removing her kurti and other things. She nodded in no and asked, "isme jo jitega usko chocolate milegi?"

Zehab chuckled unwrapping a chocolate bar. He motioned her to lay down and smudged that melted bar on her perfect and forbidden parts.

Zehab and Zainul both are too wild.

She shivered at his thought. And secondly he did break an eye contact.
He licked all the chocolate from her body. While she squirmed and whimpered fisting her fists on the bed sheet.

"Who is wild now baby?" He asked in his husky and sexy voice.

"Ze...zeh...zehab.. u are soo dirty!!!!!!" She whined feeling his hot tongue on her assets.

He chuckled and pecked her lips.

--

Ayesha ran to her room angrily. She was soo angry from him. How can he just go away directly for 1 whole week. She changed and hided herself in the duvet.

He entered the room and glanced at her.
He sighed.

"Ayesha... tabiyat toh thik h?" He said pulling the duvet.
He checked her temperature and she pretended to sleep.

He sighed and went to take bath, he offered his extra nafil namaz and then pecking her forehead he too drafted into sleep.

Ayesha pulled away her duvet and looked at him. Her tears roll down her cheeks.

"... ap..  kyu... jaa .. rhe... h.... me .  Kese ... rahungi... apki adaat ho chuki..  h... zain... ap ... bhot bure..  h..  lekin meri zindagi.. h " she said whispering and kissed his lips.

She layed back and drafted into sleep not before adoring his face.

--

Asslamualaikum/ hii
Hope you are doing well 😇
Don't blame the author for this two men's wild romance. 😜