|38|

A week passed

A week passed. He was gone leaving her heart beat with blood. She didn't even tried to talk to him once. It was always him asking her about her own ware abouts and  meals. She would reply in short. He was too waiting for her to break down those insecurities that she built by herself.

He too was soo tired of her stubbornness but what could he do. His wife was too stubborn. He sighed dejected and sat gawking her picture on his phone.
Meanwhile his PA informed him about his next meeting. Zainul sighed tiredly and cursed the timings. Wearing his coat he moved out of his room.

On the other hand Ayesha was laying down on the floor lifeless. Tears rolled down her eyes..  her white dupatta tangled with the breeze covered her face. She closed her eyes.
Zaman knocked her door. She sniffed. Zaman heard her sniffing.
He peeked and found her laying beside the big open window. His eyes widened.

"Bhabhi.... are you ok?" He said hesitatingly. Thinking to enter or not to enter.

"Huh... hmm.. kuch chahye apko?" She said covering herself and she sat up.

"Khana is ready bhabi.. are you ok? Missing bhai?" He asked softly.

She nodded in no. Meekly.

"Bhabi i understand.. don't mind plz..  lekin ap bhai ko moka de toh wo zarur apka dil nhi thodenge" he said looking at her red eyes, red nose.

She broke up into sobs. Which made him worried. He quickly filled a glass of water for her and kneeled down towards her.

He gave her a tissue paper. She rubbed away her tears.

"Apke bhai... kisi zaalim se kam nhi h... !" She said pouting.

He smiled and said, "ap har baat me bhai ka zikr hota h bhabi..  ap itna miss karr rahi h bhai ko apko waha pohcha du?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

She looked at him and grinned.

He quickly booked a ticket.

"Lekin me akele?" She asked fidgeting her fingers.

"Are nhi nhi ke huna.. me or Wajeeha bhi jayenge.. ghumne" he said blushing.

Ayesha chuckled and pinched his cheeks.

He whined cutely and messaged Wajeeha to pack her bags.

--

She hissed walking towards the kitchen. While received a smack from behind from her husband.

She glared at him and he stole a passionate kiss. She fisted his hair. They parted away.

"Don't come near me Zehab! I am already sore!" She complained pouting.

He smiled and pecked her forehead.

"Bss abhi se" he said teasingly.

"What do u mean?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

"I was gentle!" He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Gentle? No u was not! And plz..  ab nashta ap banao mujse nhi chala ja raha h" she complained hissing at her next step.

Zehab lifted her in bridal style and made her sit on the kitchen slab.
While she sang a song cutely and he enjoyed her soothing voice while making pancakes for both of them.

"Zeh..  what if u get pregnant?" .... she asked fearfully.

He smiled ear to ear and said, "than i'll take u here and now!"

She gasped and complained, "ap hadd se zyda besharm h! Kuch bhi bolte h"

"Jana.. abhi apne besharmi dekhi kaha h... i have soo many dreams in my bucket list... "
He said wiping her corner of mouth with his thumb.

"Ehh... me ab or kuch nhi jhel sakti" she scrunched her nose.

"Kher tume honey pasand hena" he said. She nodded smiling.

But less she new what is coming up at night.

--

Wajeeha was done all her packing. She was dragging her luggage down the stairs. When her foot slipped and she was about to land down. A strong grip holded her by her waist. She met the most amazing eyes.

"Tumm?" She beamed with excitement.

He straighten her and ran his hand in his hair. He was her cousin. Dur ka cousin. 3 years elder than her.

"So? Where are you leving this handsome man?" He said winking.

"Aree yrr a trip plan ho gayi ... achanak wahi ja rahi hu.. " she said pouting.

Meanwhile Zaman entered with Ayesha.

Zaman looked at her cousin and than at her.

"Zaman meet Faizul and Faizul meet Zaman.. my  fri..

"Fiance... " completed Zaman and gave a sharp look to Faizul. He smiled little and shook hands. His eyes falls on the beauty standing behind Zaman.

"Or khoobsurat bala kon h?" Faizul asked.

Ayesha shivered and hided fully behind Zaman. Zaman glared him and said, "she is my bhabi... "

Meanwhile Wajeeha interrupted coz the glaring between boys was making the situation worse.

"Tum log seedha ghar se aa rahe ho?" Wajeeha asked.

"Nhi doctor ke pass se ... bhabi is expecting!" Zaman blabbered. He could see the way Faizul was eyeing his bhabi. Secondly Ayesha was gripping his shirt soo tightly. She was scared. He didn't knew how to handle the situation and blabbered this.

Ayesha looked at Zaman.
Zaman gave an assuring look.

"Lets leave Jeeha.. we have to reach on time" Zaman said.

Wajeeha looked at Faizul.

"Ok than.. me fir kabhi aaunga.. take care Jeeha" said Faizul giving his best smile.

"Its Wajeeha for you!" Zaman said giving his famous glares.

Wajeeha was literally sweating under Zaman's stare on her and than his anger which was visible on his face.

The moment Faizul left. Ayesha glared at him and he gave his best smile and asked for a glass of water.

Ayesha went to kitchen. Meanwhile he pinned her to wall. Who was about to leave behind Ayesha.

He gripped her jaw.
"Kon tha?"

"Cou...cousin..."

"Ye jo tumara cousin hena... mere sine pe wazn h! Ye yaha dubara na aaye!! Smjha dena isko..!" Zaman said seething in anger. Wajeeha nodded and about to run. When he held her by and asked her to change.
She was wearing jeans and white top.

After a span of 15 mins. They reached airport. Ayesha was soo ready to teach a lesson to her dumb husband for leaving her behind all alone.

She planned how to propose him and also to teach him a lesson. So that he doesn't leave her ever alone. She beamed at his picture and reciting Ayat-al-Kursi she blowed at his picture.

--

Asslamualaikum/ hii 🤗
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow.
So who's part u liked the most.? 🙈