|20|

Wealth is appropriate to a God-fearing person, but good health is better for the God-fearing than wealth".

Zaman and family went to attend a reception in their relatives. They encouraged Ayesha alot to company them. But she refused as Zainul was also not back from office. Her mother in law decided to leave Ayesha at home so that this newlyweds couple could have some privacy. She agreed.

Filha was all ready in her outfit.. but couldn't put up any hair style. She whined loudly making Ayesha giggle.

Zaman stood on the door leaning. Waiting for his baby sister.

"La muje de... itne time me toh shadi walima or bache bhi ho jate! Or tujse ek hair style nhi bnta!'' He said smacking her head.

Filha rolled her eyes and said, "itni tezi se toh bss tumare ghode dhodte h.. hum aam insan h.. khud se complare mat karo!"

Zaman rolled his eyes and straighten her hair.. with straightener.

Ayesha was looking at them with heart eyes.

This siblings had a cute relationship.

"Tum dono na muje Zehab bhai ki yaad dilate ho.. wo bhi mere baal banaya karte the shadi se phle" Ayesha said showing her cute smile.

Hearing Zehab's name her heart skipped a beat.

Meanwhile Zaman yelled on her ear making her flinch.

"Chal ab.. warna.. yahi subha ho jayegi... mere peth toh chuhe.. pura pandaal saja ke bethe khane ke liye!" He said rubbing his tummy.

Girls giggled at him.

And they drove to their destination leaving Ayesha.

Meanwhile she received a message from him.

'Sab gaye?' - Zain

'Ji' - Ayesha.

'Me aa rha hu' - zain.

'Ok'

She typed with a grin on her face. Her heart was doing flip flop with happiness.
After 7 hours, they are going to meet!

She quickly ran upstairs to their room and searched a beautiful dress.

She looked around her wardrobe and whined.

"Kuch bhi acha nhi h mere pass!"
She removed all the cloths and threw them in the corner. Not finding anything suitable she pouted sadly.

Thinking hard what to wear. She stood up grinning and unlocked the upper shelf.. which was full of sarees.

She squealed at them.

She choosed a saree and quickly dashed to take shower.

After completing her light makeup as usual. She glanced at her reflection. She looked beautiful.

Glancing at the clock she sighed. Only 10 mins pasted!

"Ye waqt kat kyu nhi raha!" She mumbled pouting.

Meanwhile she heard his car horn and she ran out to welcome him.

Zainul parked his car in porch and was coming towards the entrance of the house.. when he eyes captured a hoor. His hoor in black saree.

She was panting.... as she came running down.
His heart and heart were beating in rhythm. Perfect match.

He took small steps towards her and forwarded his hand.

She smiled at those beautiful fresh roses.
Caressing them she mumbled softly,

"Kitne pyare h"

"Tumse kam" he said looking at her intensely.