|32|

Zainul's body went numb. His mind went black. He gulped and sat down on the floor. He rubbed his face numerous times. Slapping himself he tried to wake up from this dream. But this was harsh reality. He was Thanatophobia is an extreme fear of death or the dying process

He stood up with some support of the near by chair and went out of his room.
While Ayesha saw him going out. She misunderstood that he is still in love with her!
Her eyes moistened at his betrayal.

"Apko aaj bhi unki hi fikar h!!..  Zainul... mene apko moka diya apne mera.. dil thod diya!. .. ap maafi ke laayak nhi h... ab me apse badla ... zarur lungi!!" She said with tears running down her cheeks.

She cried on her fate.
She cried until it was morning.
Zainul was back in his room... after sleeping in his mother's lap. That was the only cure to him. When he hits his phobia.

He looked around for her. She was in washroom. He moved towards his wardrobe and removed a fresh pair of cloths.

Meanwhile he heard the knob twisting. She saw him... and went directly towards the mirror ignoring him.

"Ayesha... meri... watch?" He asked ... almost mumbled.

"Muje nhi malom" she spatted drying her hair.

He looked at her and frowned at her answer.
He softly gripped her arm.
"Ayesha... tumari tabiyat thik h? Koi masla h? Naraz ho?" He asked softly checking her temperature.

Ayesha slapped his hand and said angrily, "durr.. rahe ap..  baar baar muje chuye nhi ap!... ganda lagta h!!" She said and went out.

He felt a pinch on his heart!!
He looked at her disappearing figure and thought, " shayad me..  zyda hi... touchy ho rha hu... i should be careful "

He than enetered bathroom. Took a long shower. Recalling her words. But he kept reminding himself that she was correct. As its wrong. But on the other hand his subconscious mocked.
'Biwi h teri! Tune konsa bina puche kiss kardi! Sirf temperature hi toh check kar rha tha!'
He shrugged his thoughts and got ready for the day.

On the other hand,... Filha was up early... all thanks to her alarm. She saw him sleeping peacefully. She clicked his some pictures and posted with the caption of,
' first morning with my hubbby!"

Squealing at the likes and comments she ran to get ready for the day.

Leaving her buzzing phone behind... which made her husband wake up from his sleep.
He looked at her phone and gasped at the picture!

"Ye ladki subha hote h...
He deleted the post and kept her phone back.

Meanwhile she was back in a mustard colour kurti with matching plazo.
With wet hair. She was looking absolutely breath taking!

His eyes were focused on her face. Then her perfect curves at the right place.

He parted his gaze when he saw her smiling cheekily.
"Me kesi lag rahi hu?" She asked jumping on the bed.

He raised his one eyebrow at her.

"Thik thak" he said looking at her.
She frowned at him.

"Bss thik thak!? Thoda detail me bataye na.. achi... hot ... ya sexy?" She asked giggling.

He rolled his eyes and said, "filhal toh achi...lag rahi ho" he said getting up.

She squealed and moved towards the mirror. She picked up her pink lipstick. While he interrupted saying, "ye nhi red lagao"

"Kyu?" She asked innocently.

"Iska taste kharab h!" He said and entered the bathroom.

She nodded and than she understood what he meant!
" ek minute apko kese pta iska taste...

Ohhhh Mr husband kitni ladkiyo ko kiss kar chuke h ap!!! Bhar aaye abhi batati hu apko!!! Mene gala daba dena h uska..." Filha said banging the bathroom door. He chuckled and enjoyed his shower.

After getting ready in blank kurta pajama he joined his family on breakfast.
Zainul along with Ayesha and Zaman were here to take Filha after breakfast as a rasam.

Boys started talking about business.
While girls chattered about everything and nothing.
Wajeeha was continuously passing teasing smile to Zehab and Filha.
Filha sighed and said, "nicha aja meri bhen jesa tu soch rahi h na.. wesa kuch nhi hua!"

Zehab choked in air while others chuckled.
Zainul was staring at her... who was ignoring him like a plague.

Zehab asked a cup of coffee.
Filha nodded and marched in kitchen to get his mug of coffee as it was the only thing missing here on the table.

She was coming back towards the dinning table... when Ayesha stood up bumping Filha.. and the coffee mug was aimed upside down on Zehab.

All gasped at the scene.
Filha was horrified.
Ayesha turned to her and said,..."Filha... ap dekh kar kaam kare or bhai ap change karle..."

All were shocked her words. She was the one who stood up unannounced! And now she was blaming someone else.
Zainul ignored it, so others.

Zaman tired to defend Filha... but was stopped by Filha..

"Its ok... and i am sorry zehab... sorry bhabi" Filha said with a small smile and cleaned up the mess.

Zehab marched to his room with Zainul.

"Ye Ayesha ko kya hua h?" He asked to Zainul.
He shrugged and said, " no idea man... subha se aese hi behave kar rahi h"

Zehab changed into a fresh pair of cloths. Zainul was waiting for him in his balcony.

"Hmmm kya masla h?"

"Kal Tasleeba....

Zainul narrated the whole story...
"Agar kuch hota toh muje phle pta chalta... na.. just ignore!... " Zehab said patting his shoulder.

Zainul nodded in yes. While his mind was struck at Ayesha.

While Ayesha... was chatting with someone.

--

Asslamualaikum// hii people.
Hope you are doing well.
I got an amazing plot for this story 😈
So apne popcorns and seat belt dono ka jamke khayal rkhna.... 😉🤞