|25|

Stand up firmly for justice, as a witness to God, even as against yourselves or your parents or your kin, and whether it be against rich or poor. ' Surah 4:13

" And you all have to submit this assignment with in a week, all the best guys" Zainul announced giving an headache called assignment to his students. All whined and huffed their cheeks. As they were mostly girls. He heard a known voice whining and complaining. He smiled at his bhabi.

"Ye sara sar na insafi h Zain bhai!" Whined Jannat Ahmed Khan. ( character of Khan Villa Tales)

"Acha or insafi kya hoti h bhabi?" He asked Crossing his arms.

Jannat turned to Ayesha.

"Smjha lo apne shohar ko mene shikayat karni h apne unn se!" Jannat said pouting.

Ayesha chuckled.

"Ab toh Ahmed bhai bhi bhar gye huye h aram se karna assignment " Ayesha said winking at her.

"Or wo apka shohar baad me mera bachpan ka dost phle h!" Zainul said proudly.

Jannat pouted and saying her salam she dashed out in search of her brother in law, who must probably flirting!

Ayesha giggled and stood up to leave.
She went home with drive as Zainul has some work left.

It was evening when he entered the room and saw his small wife whining over the assignments.

"Muje smjh nhi ata tum logo ye assignments itni zehar kyu lagti h, i mean its the way to obtain good marks.!" He said removing his watch.

"Q ki isse dene wale ap jo thehre kadwe karele!" She said glaring at him.

He narrowed his eyes at her.

"Aren't we acting bold? Huh?" He said raising eyebrow.

She gulped nervously.

He leaned down towards her.
She backed away a little but flinched when he pulled her by her waist.

"Hmmm ab btaye... me kadwa hu?" He asked.

She quickly nodded in no.

"Toh me kadwa nhi hu?... kese pta?" He asked mischievously raising his eyebrows.

She frowned.

He pulled her softly in a long passionate kiss.

She blushed and ran out.
He smiled and went to get fresh.

--

It was 1 am zehab was sleeping peacefully on his bed. When he heard a loud thud voice that woke him up.

He sat up with a jolt and ran towards balcony as the voice came from there.

He saw Filha rubbing her butt.

He narrowed his eyes and said, "yha kya karne aayi ho?"

"Tumse milne!" She said smiling cheekily.

He shooked his head and walked towards the bed.

She too crawled behind him.

"Wooww tumara room kafi cool h yrr!" She said smiling and admiring his room.

"Thanks and now get out!" He said looking at her.

"Hainnnn ! Me itni mehnat se upar tak aayi or tum muje bhaga rahe ho!" She whined and started throwing her hands up in the air like a baby.

He bited his inner cheek to control his smile.

"Acha toh tum nhi jaa rahi?" He asked raising his eyebrows.