|3|

The Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, did not merely denounce them by excluding them from the Muslim community in this world, he also announced that on the Day of Judgment every traitor would be raised carrying the flag of his betrayal. The shame of traitors — men and women — will be immense.

Whole day went by blur, Ayesha was mostly quite or would get flinch by sudden noise. She was innocent and fragile soul. This whole 6 hours, Zainul kept an eye on her. He understood her nervousness by her antics. Fidgeting of fingers, sweating, uneven breathes and her continuous flinching at small and tiny noises.

All the students were departing home now,
Zainul wrapped up his work and walked by the corridor when he heard some sobbing sound. First he ignored, but when he heard some boys laughing he quickly changed his track and entered the classroom.

His eyes widened. He fisted his fist and directly punched who ever was infront of him! He beated their ass up. Firstly he was already soo frustrated by his ammi's decision. Secondly, ayesha's abnormal behaviour was making him more frustrated.

He knew she was her, but still his heart said, she was different.

All the boys quickly ran out, he turned towards the sound and saw her breathing heavily.

He sat on his knees, bending down at her level he tried to see her face.

"See.. the boys are gone... u r safe now.. common be a stro..

His words died when he saw her teary face.

She was crying crying and crying.

His eyes widened at the blood he saw on her neck. Did they? Deid they touch her there.

" heyy.... Ayesha... shh.. come down.. relax..." he said chanting.

He ran his hand in his hair frustratingly.

What was his life upto?!

She covered herself with her shivering hands.

Meanwhile her brother Zehab entered and pulled her into a tight hug.

" Meriii jaaan... muje maaf kardo... mene tume yha akela chora..." zehab said hugging her tightly.

Zainul couldn't control his anger and ge decided to speak up now.

" zehab ... hadd hoti h laparwahi ki! Itni laparwahi..!!! Kuch ho jata toh.. me nhi ata toh!? Kitni darr gayi h wo malom h tume!!" Zainul yelled on zehab and pulled Ayesha to his chest.

Taking her small hand in his large one he walked to his car.

Zehab tried to stop him but he knew taht no one can stop Zainul!

He drove to her house after ages.
She was sobbing on the passenger, she ignored his presence like he never exists.

Zainul felt soo pity on her that he just felt to hide her from this cruel world.

He tightened his hold around the gear.

Zehab was following him at the back.

Both the cars entered Zubair Mansion and Zainul felt nostalgic.

A sudden wave of past hits him hard and his vision becomes blur. His hands started shivering while his eyes had some tears.

Tears of betrayed.

He gulped while his attention was drawn by Ayesha's sobbing.

Meanwhile Zehab unlocked passenger door.

Zainul rushed and took Ayesha's trembling body in his strong arms. Making Zehab shocked to core.

" call the damn doctor Zehab!" Zainul ordered. Zehab nodded in quickly dialled the doctor's no.

Next, Zainul entered Zubair Mansion with her in his arms. And all his happy memories hits brain,... making it more difficult and suffocating for him. His each step was heavier than the last one.

He directly marched upstairs and turned to right corridor and than to the first room, he remembered since the last time he visited this mansion that was almost a decade!

Laying her unconsciousness body on the soft mattress. He looked at her with his blurry vision.

His fate was playing a game. That always made his heart bleed like the very first time.

And soon the doctor came with Zehab.

Zainul was soo engrossed in his thoughts that he totally forgot why was he here.

Ayesha's mother engulfed him into a tught hug. When she entered the mansion.

" Zain... mera bacha... how are you? Kya haal bana liya h? Kitna arsa ho gya apni Phuphi se milne bhi nhi aaye tum?" She asked caressing his cheek. Zainul was just like Zehab for her.

He blinked his eyes and engulfed into a tight hug.

" i mi.. missed u phuphi..." he merely whispered.

" i missed u too phuphi ki jaan.. what took u soo long?.. umm..  tell me.. aaj bta hi do tumari iss duri ki wajah" she asked stubbornly.

Meanwhile Zehab cane downstairs and cleared his throat. Gaining his mother's attention.

" zehab.. when did u came back?" She engulfed zehab into a hug.

And now there was a tiny war happening between zehab and zainul through eyes.
No one dared to backout!

" zeh... i have a good news to share with u!"
She said with excitement.

She looked at Zainul and than back at him.

" we found a suitable alliance for Ayesha... and guess he is here himself!" She said squealing.

Zehab looked at zainul raising his eyebrows.

Zainul rolled his eyes.

Zehab glared him.

Zainul glared back.

" Zainul... and Ayesha are a perfect definition of couple!!" She said caressing Zainul's hair.

Zehab rolled his eyes. While Zainul smirked this time.

" why did u say yes?!" Zehab asked being a possessive brother.

" because there is nothing i should deny!" Zainul replied winking at him.

" she is my sister " zehab said glaring.

" and soon to be my wife saale sahab" Zainul smirked again.

" don't start with your stupid possessive lecture.. i know u love ur sister alot.. and don't worry i will take a good care of her.. " zainul promised being a man of words.

Zehab modded and said, " good for uh!"

Zainul again got engrossed scrolling in his phone.

When the fate decided to give him another wound.

Or reopen another wound.

" Hii guys.. missed me?" Said a girl in her mid 20's. Gorgeous as hell.

"tasleeba..." this what all zainul could whisper and his phone slipped from his hand.

----

Asslamualaikum people 😌
Hope you are doing well 💓
Do vote comment and follow
I know its the starting and u all are confused.. u will know the truth soon. 💃