|41|

The very next morning Ayesha did the same thing. She hided herself in the washroom for hours. Zainul was soo tired of her stubbornness and than her nervousness. What is doing? He couldn't understand her at all. He grumpily sat 8n the bed..  checking about their flights.

And they left for airport after a long pleading from him to her. She didn't spared a simple glimpse to him. He frowned and holded her hand.. softly. She poked her safety pin on his palm. He glared at her and huffing his cheeks he turned to other side.

She took his laptop and started revising all her notes.

And for almost more than a week. She didn't even look at him coz she was busily studying and than she would doing her household chores. He was soo grumpy these days and would scold everyone even on small and illogical things!

Currently she was revising for her last exam. He entered the room after his long and hectic day. He layed on the bed lazily and slowly crawled into her lap.

"Haashuuuuuu Zain.. padne de.. mujhe ap" she said pouting.

"Haan toh padlu.. me konsa tumari books chura raha hu" he said looking at her face longingly. He missed her soo much. While she was busily learning some formulas.
She didn't answered him and continued her work. He sighed and stood up to leave.

He banged the door loudly. Making her flinch. She sighed heavily.

"Sorry Zain... lekin ye me hum dono ke liye kar rahi hu.. agar ache marks nhi aaye toh Ap bhot naraz ho jayenge.." she mumbled and rubbed away her tears.

Zainul drove to Zehab's place. It was 11pm. Zehab was surprised to see him at his place at this time.

Filha was in her night gown. She tired to sneak into the kitchen.. but bumped Zainul. His eyes widened at her outfit, she too was horrified. And both yelled on top of their lungs! Scaring Zehab who was using washroom! He panicked and completed his business quickly. It was not like any vulgar dress. But was just short, like a skirt.

Zainul's back was facing Filha now who was cursing her husband for this night gown. Zehab's eyes widened and he hugged Filha securingly.

"Bhai darr gaye!" Filha mumbled being horrified. Zehab bited his lips to control his laughter.

"Zain... buddy relax teri hi bhen h!" Zehab tried to decrease amount of embarrassed.

"Haa me toh jese andha hu!!" Zainul scoffed.

Filha pouted in return and Zehab chuckled.

She slapped his chest.

"Apki biwi ki insult ho rahi h Zeh kuch bole bhi!" She said complaining.

"Huh? Kon bolega ye? Bin pende ka lota!" Zainul said sassly.

Both the husband and wife glared him.

"Wo toh shukar manao meri bhen ke ekloge shohar ho.. warna abhi laat maarke bhar phekta me tume!" Said Zehab glaring at him.

Filha sneaked to change.

"Haa ab tu bhi maarle!" Zainul said sadly.

"Kya ho gya h? Kher toh h? Kahi meri bhen ne teri tashrif pe laat marke toh nhi nikal diya room se bhar!?" Zehab asked narrowing his eyes,  teasingly.

Zainul glared him. Meanwhile Filha came down and brought their tea.

"Bhai apko maar padi?" Filha asked snapping her neck with such a force that it would crack any minute.

Zainul glared her.

"Me yaha ruk sakta hu aj?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

Zehab nodded in yes and said, "apna nastha khud bana... kyuki tumari bhen ne subha subha sirf kitchen pehlana hota h..  baki kuch khaane se toh milne se raha!"

Filha glared him and received a glare from her brother.

"Nhi bhai.. aesa nhi h.. apko malom hena me banti toh hu khana lekin pehlati zyda hu." She said pouting.

"Its ok.. agar zyda kuch bole ye toh frying pan maar dena sarr pe!" Zainul whispered in her ear and marched to the guest room.

He spended a night here. Thinking about his wife who was now snoring with books placed here and there everywhere.

The very next day, She wrote her exam woth a big smile as the question were all that she learned.

She looked at the substitute teacher.
It was her dearly husband in his previous day outfit. Having a sip of his coffee.

She smiled at him who diverted his gaze from her.

After finishing his coffee he thought to take a round around the class. Wajeeha was trying her best to reach Ayesha. She whispered her name and Zainul glared her and knocked her head.

"Ouch.. sir.. zor se lagi" Wajeeha said making faces.

"Toh Ap cheating kyu kar rahi h? Padai karna ka time nhi mila?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Sir plz... iss question ka answer bata de na ap" she said whispering. Zainul knocked her head again and moved ahead.

Soon the bell rang. Wajeeha was writing in a lightning speed.

"Ms. Wajeeha time up!" He announced standing on her face!

"Sirr... plz..  ek minute.....areee apki biwi behosh ho gyi!" She said and Zainul turned to check upon her and she was talking to her friend smiling.

"Wajeeha!!!" He said a dominating voice. She surrendered the exam paper to him.

Zainul moved out of the class. While Ayesha trailed behind him.

"Zain...ap puchenge nhi exam kesa gaya?" She said smiling at him.

"Mrs. Hamdani behave yourself! Where are your manners? I am a professor here and we share a bond of a professor and student only!" He announced gaining the whole corridor's students pasing by.

She moved a step back at his words. He was hurt and alot. She quickly ran back to her class and saw Wajeeha fighting with a boy. As her answer was right and the boy was claiming that his answer was right!

She sighed and pulled Wajeeha out.

"Jeeha wo naraz ho gye.. me kya karu?" She asked innocently.

"Naraz ? Ab kya kr diya tune? Acha bhala insan mila h tuje.. uske dimag ka faluda bana diya hoga tune apne dimag ka istemal karke!! Isiliye kheti hu meri jaan... tu apna dimag sirf padai me chalaya kar..  aesi wesi jagah nhi" she said shaking her head at her friend.

While he left to his Zuhar namaz and than to office.

--

Asslamualaikum/ hii.
Hope you are doing well
So how was the update?
Do vote comment and follow.