|30|

Mehndi finally came to end with soo much fun. Filha's smile was not leaving her lips. Both the brothers embraced her into a tight hug making her cry. While Zuhayr captured their picture. It was an emotional moment. Their mother sniffed and hugged her children. Ayesha smiled at this cute moment.

Ayla was gawking at the scene and wished that she had a sibling and her mother. She quietly wiped away her tears.

"Me huna tumari bhen" said Ayesha softly.
This brought a big smile on Ayla's face. And also some tears. She hugged her.

"Aree yrr itne aansu kyu baha rahe h sab!? Baadh naa jaye muje swimming bhi nhi aati h!" Zuhayr said whining.

All chuckled.

"Or ha kal koi nhi roye kal Filha ki life ka bhot bada din h.. its a new start! Aese waqt khush hona chahye, rona dhona nhi... lets change the tradition!" Zuhayr said squealing like a child.

All smiled at his words.

"Aww thank u bhai" Filha said side hugging him.

"Bss bss medndi ke haath dur rakho... mera kurta thoda aziz h" he said making faces.

Ayesha and Zainul chuckled.

All left to theur rooms as it was already 1 am. And tomorrow was her nikkah ceremony.

Ayesha was back to her room after 15 mins and changed into her comfy cloths. Then she took her IPad and went threw the lists just to analyse everything is alright or any addition is needed.

Zainul came from the bathroom and scooped her in his arms. She squealed and smiled. He planted soft kisses on her shoulders. She shivered and blushed.

"Ayesha kal hume 1 ghante ke liye uni jana padega" Zainul said caressing her tummy.

"Q?!" She asked with eyes widened.

"Ayesha... exams sarr par h.. or assignments bhi toh deni h muje tum logo ko.." he said looking at her.

She glared at him and said, "or kitni assignments deni h!! Ek kaam kare jaan hi lele ap seedha! Assignments na ho gyi aafat ho gayi" she mumbled whining.

He laughed aloud at her words.

"Ye alfaz class me khena.. fir btata hu tume!" He said smirking.

"Kya karenge ap or.? Dhamkiya hi dete rehte h! Allah puchega!" She pouted and looked away.

He cupped her cheeks and asked, "i swear aese muh na phulao... mene tumare gaal kha jana h!"

"Aadamkhor!!" She said slapping his chest and occupies her side pulling up the duvet covering her body.

He smiled and pulled her closer.

"Itne nakhre h meri biwi ke? Muje toh malom hi nhi tha!" He said pulling her on him. She sat up on his stomach and and frowned.

"Abhi aadhe bhi nhi dekhe nakhre aapne!" She said.

"Acha? Ok.. so plz enlighten me with ur nakhras Mrs Zainul." He said tickling her sides. She laughed and their room was filled with her laughters and his heart swelled at her smile. It was a sight to see or more like he can die to it.

--

Wajeeha was in the guestroom at Zainul's house. As it was too late so Ayesha asked her to stay back.
She was now laying on the bed and going through the pictures that she and Zuhayr clicked. She chuckled at the picture where Zaman was glaring at Zainul as he and Filha smudged some mehdni on his kurta!
She giggled.

A strong arm pulled her closer to his side. Her eyes widened. She was about to scream when she felt his hard and rough hand on her lips.

"How dare you!? How dare you accepted his proposal !!?" He said in his most dangerous voice. She shivered.

"Better say no!!! Get this thing in ur pretty little head ok sweetheart?" He asked tapping her cheek.

She nodded meekly.

And within sec he was out of her side.

She quickly got up taking her shawl she ran to Zainul's room.

She saw Zainul coming out of the room.. she quickly ran to his. Zainul looked at her confusingly. She sniffed fidgeting her fingers.

"Sir.. muje ghar drop karde ap plz" she said with her cracked voice.

"Kyu? Or iss waqt? Roo kyu rahi ho Wajeeha?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Sir.. wo.. wo...Zaman.. ne ... mere room me aa gye.. or .. sir.. bss ghar jana h !" She said sniffing.

Zainul couldn't digest those words.

"U.m.. ek kam karo tum Ayesha ke pass soo jao.. me abhi Zaman ki khabar leta hu" he assured her and opened the door for him. Patting her head he marched towards his room.

"Zyda jawani char rahi h tuje!? Kya kiya tune?" Zainul asked slapping zaman's head.

"Bhai mene toh bss daraya!" He said pouting and gave him his remote control.

"Wo kyu?" Zainul asked starting his game.

"Mere maana karne ke bawajud bhi usne uss arsal ka proposal accept kiya! Matlab meri kadar hi nhi h! I love her yrr!" He spatted adjusting his headphones.

Zainul smiled and shooked his head.

"Shi ja rha h" he said and played his game.

--
Zainul patted her head and she murmured,
"QUBOOL H"
And signed the papers.
Finally they were announced husband and wife. Filha hugged her mother and then her bhabi and Ayla.
She was looking breathtaking in her nikkah jora.

She then looked at her husband who was talking to someone beside him

"Huhh! Aj bhi muje tawajo nhi de rhe! Yaa Allah galat insan se toh shadi nhi karli mene!?" She mumbled and Zuhayr choked on his juice.

"Pagal ladki ... abhi teri dress kharab ho jati!" He said glaring her.

"Baal na noch leti me apke!" Filha said attacking on Zuhayr's hair.

"Allah! Kya bawal ladki h!! Zehab yrr smbhal le isse or leja yaha se durr.. mere baal kharab karr diye.. Ayla maregi muje ab!" Zuhayr said pouting.

Meanwhile Zehab's eyes met her and never left her face.

Zainul leaned down and whispered, "besharmi apni jeb me rakho"

"Jeb nhi h!" Zehab said smirking.

"Darzi harami nikla!" Zaman said and boys bursted into laughters.

Ayesha served sweets to everyone and at last she came to Zainul. He picked up a sweet and kept back.

Ayesha frowned.

"Meetha nhi lenge ap?"

"Lenge zarur lenge" he said and caressed her lower lip and kissed his thumb.

"Umm... kya methas h!" He said smirking at her. She gasped and quickly ran away.

--

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow.