|16|

Every act of kindness is charity 🤍

Hearing this words, Zehab was fuming. Zainul quickly jumped over the small wall called a galary near the entrance of the gate. Zehab ran behind him yelling, "Zain ke bacheee toh tu gya aaj!"

" mere bache aane me waqt lagega agar tu aese hi hunare bich ata rha toh!" Zainul yelled laughing and turned towards garden. Now his mother, his wife and his sister was witnessing them running like lunatics.

They smiled at them. Ayesha was witnessing him smiling, laughing the very first time. She smiled more.

Zehab and Zainul were chasing like dogs!

Filha giggled looking at Zehab, who was yelling at Zainul. And her brother having a satisfying smirk.

Zainul's eyes caught attention by his small wife. Her smiling lips, made his heart skip a beat. His speed was halted.
Zehab caught his neck from behind and jumped on him like a hungry lion.

" saaale kamine!" Zehab said pushing him down.

Zainul fell on his knees but his eyes never left her. She gasped and went running to their direction.

"Bhai... chore unhe...!" She said sniffing fidgeting her dupatta.

Filha facepalmed.

"Yrr tum logo ne bhabi ko dara diya! Wakiyi kutto wali ladai karni zaruri h!" She said glaring at them. Both stood up dusting their pants.

Zainul scooped her in his arms. She hided holding him securely.

He glared at zehab for scaring her.

Zehab was feeling guilty for this now, coz Filha and Zainul were shooting daggers at him!

"Aish.. bacha i am sorry na.. " Zehab said holding his ears. Ayesha looked at him and slapped him numerous times. Not hard, but lightly.

Zainul chuckled and mumbled, "serves u right, Saale sahab!"

Zehab pouted which melted Filha.

She went in a dreamland.!

While Zaman shooked his head at his family and said, "bss wajeeha ki kami or h yha!"

"Haa toh me kese piche reh skti hu.. may i come in sir!" Said Wajeeha peeking.

Zainul rolled his eyes and said, "wajeeha.. come in already.. Ayesha rona band karo... chalo shabash... ab muje achi si smile ke sath bye bolo aj important meeting h" he whispered.

Ayesha showed him her toothy smile, with tears on her cheeks. She is like a child. An innocent child. He soo wanted hug her, she is soo soo cute!!

''Meri masoom si Ayehsa'' he said cupping her face and wiped her tears.

"Apko lagi toh nhi na?" She asked pulling him by his collar.

He nodded in no.

He quietly gave her a large chocolate bar and said, "Filha se chupa kar khana warna khane nhi degi wo.. or iss choti reporter se bhi hmm?"

She nodded and glared back at Zehab. Who was now talking to Zaman.

Finally, Zainul left for office.

Zehan chattered with Ayesha and left after half an hour.

Wajeeha was busy chattering with Zaman.

While Filha was kneely observing Zehab.

"Filha? Filha... bete ye kesa h?" Asked her mother placing the new show piece infront of her.