|18|

The Quran also says that alcohol contains some good and some evil, but that the evil is greater than the good (2:219).

Zainul stood up as he saw her entering. She looked beautiful in her simple outfit.
"Asslamulaikum..." she mumbled hesitatingly.

"Walykum asslam.. "he said motioning her to sit on the couch.

She sat and he too sat beside her.

"Pyari lag rahi ho" he complimented her, softly

"Pyari lag rahi ho" he complimented her, softly. Holding her hand.

She smiled ear to ear.

"Apko pasand aya? Jeeha bhi yahi bol rahi thi yeh bhot pyara dress h" she said smiling wide.

He raised his eyebrow, mischievously.

"Oh acha toh ye tumne kisi ko impress karne ke liye pehni h?" He said teasing her.

Her jaw dropped to ground.
She looked down, shivering under his intense gaze.

He smiled and started serving her first.

"Me me apke layi hu... " she said denying.

"Mere sath share toh kar sakti hona?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

She looked at him and asked, "ap chahte h share karna?"

"Usse bhi zyda" he answered and she looked down shyly.

"Wese apko kisne bataya muje biryani pasand h?" He asked making a small morsel for her.

"Mamma ne" she answered.

"Oh... toh koi kafi mehnat kar raha h... meri pasand or na pasand janne me...kyu? Koi khaas wajah?" He asked raising his eyebrows mischievously.

She looked at him and choked in air.

He lifted her chin with his two fingers.

"Jawab do.. Ayesha...meri pasand kyu maybe rakhti h tumare liye?" He asked whispering near her ear.

She shivered at his husky voice.

He smiled and started drawing patterns on her back.

She leaned back on sofa.

"Kyuki... kyuki... ap hi mere sab kuch h .... mere shohar h.." she whispered meekly.

He smiled ruffled her hair.

"Come lets eat... " he said pulling her more closer.

They eat in pure silence. When his manager knocked asking permission to come in as he had some important information to transfer it to him.

"Good afternoon sir.. Good after noon maam, sir.. we have an investor for our third branch....he is quite interested.. and the blueprint says we can have a huge profit and rock in shares market" a boy in his starting 20's announced in a professional tone.