|5|

Sweet words don’t cost very much but can fill a woman’s heart. Our pious predecessors said that expressions of love and affection that are not inappropriate are actually Sunnah. The idea of kissing your wife every time you arrive home is an expression of love and gratitude and it is Sunnah.The Prophet ﷺ would always walk into his home and show affection to his wife. Prophet ﷺ advised believers to give gifts to each other is it fills love in their hearts towards each other. Anas said to his son, Thabit,

“My son, exchange gifts, it will bring about love between you.” (Sahih)

Happy Reading 🤍

He looked at the unknown number and smirked.

"Tumare wapas aane ke saare raste me khud band karunga !" He mumbled, his eyes turned dark. He fisted his fists.

Throwing his phone on bed, he marched downstairs to have dinner. Where Zaman and Filha were pulling each others hair, for allah knows what!
They became quite as they saw his presence.

" Asslamulaikum " he said in his gruffy voice and and settled beside his mother.

" Walykum asslam bhai.. KHERIYAT?" Asked Zaman wiggling his eyebrows.

Zainul raised his eyebrow and said, " apni kheriyat mna lena agar AP ka project time pe complete nhi hua toh!" He said serving his mother and than Filha.

( this kind of men really do exist in this world ! Yes.. 😇🤍)

Zaman quickly forwarded his plate showing his best smile.

" bhai muje bhi serve kardijye plz.. me bhi apka saga hu" he said pouting.

Filha giggled.

Zainul served him, his mind was occupied by her thoughts. Her innocence,  her sweet smile, honey coated voice, her habit of pulling her dupatta till her stomach! This was literally a bad habit of her.

Filha was blabbering her lists of shopping.
But her brother's mind was drank her thoughts.

He finished his dinner. Helped Filha to clean dinning table. While Zaman washed all the dishes counting each one.

" yaa allah hum 4 log h fir bhi itne bartan itne h ki pure khandan ne khaya ho!" Zaman said annoyingly.

Meanwhile Zainul said taking out a small chill water bottle from fridge.

" ye sab karke meri study me ana last year ke accounts or bills leke" he ordered.

Meanwhile his mother yelled from room.

" Zain beth ke pite h paani! Pta nhi kab sudhrega!"

Filha looked at zainul grinning like a mad woman and said, " bhai me apko main baat batana bhul gayi!."

Zainul raised his eyebrows.
Commanding her to speak up, or else he knew she couldn't sleep peacefully.!

" humari pyari bhabi ko ye nhi malom h ki unke professor hi unke hone wale wo h" she said winking at him.

He gave a curtly nod and smiled on his way back to his study.

"Ye toh kam ki baat btayi tumne" he said while going back.

"Meri treat pakki smajhu ?" Filha asked squealing.

" pakki" he said shaking his head at her.

--

Ayesha couldn't sleep, she was turning left and right on the bed.

And sat up pouting.

While she her phone buzzing on the phone.