|12|

Zainul was soo restless all day. He wanter her to see her, to check upon her every passing second! Pissed by his own thoughts and antics, he lazily entered his class. The noise of the students made him groan internally.

He slammed his fists on the table, to make the them quite.

" QUITE EVERYONE! WHERE DO YOU THINK U GUYS ARE? IN FISH MARKET?!"
he yelled angrily.

While the students went all silent.

Ayesha jumped at her place., she kept her hand on her heart.

His eyes met her eyes.

He smiled a little.

Before anyone could notice, he pointed at one student to stand up and explain, what they studied yesterday.

"Sir kal toh apne kuch padaya hi kaha tha?" Said the boy and the class laughed.

"Shayd sir apne girlfriend ki yaado me khoye huye the.." said the other one and laughed.

Zainul fisted his fists and smirked.

"Well, thanks boy for reminding me something very important!" He announced.

Boys shared a confusing look.

While her eyes widened. She knew what was coming up next.

"MRS . AYESHA ZAINUL HAMDANI...kindly collect all the assignments before u guys dismissed. " he announced shoving his hands in his pockets, with a sly smirk.

Boys eyes widened. While girls slumped down their shoulders.

The new gossip was began.
All looked at Ayesha with confused, smile, jealous and many other looks.

Wajeeha stood up and said, "ab dulhan ko dekh liya ho toh zra tofe bhi do bhai... ghor toh aese rahe ho jese rishte me bhabi lagti ho tumari!" Said wajeeha blinking her eyes innocently.

Zainul shoved his fist in his mouth to stop his laughter!

All turned back to their positions and lazily opened their books.

And soon he started teaching, with a small glimpses of his wife who was soo engrossed in her book.

It was 4pm.. when the students were leaving the university... Ayesha had already collected the assignments.

"Jeeha.. ye me Unhe dekar aati hu" Ayesha said giving her bag to Wajeeha. She nodded eating a burger hungrily.

Ayesha marched towards the teachers corner and found him talking to other professors.

She looked down hesitantly.

Meanwhile he saw her and excused himself from his colleagues.

"Ho gayi assignments collect?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

She nodded in yes and handed him the bundle.

" ap..ap kab tak free honge.. wo actually wajeeha ko bhi ghar drop karna h..." she said fidgeting her fingers.

He turned around listening to her.

"Mene zaman ko bol diya h, wo ata hi hoga.. tum parking me jao .. me bss apna coat lekar ata hu" he said looking at her, he noticed that her dupatta was neatly spread on her chest.

She nodded in ran back.

He shooked his head and turned around to meet his colleagues teasing and confused looks.

He raised his one eyebrow and said, "bhabi h tumari...!"

While all hooted with happiness.

He smiled wholeheartedly.

He was smiling alot now, he doubted his life for letting him this much happiness.

" acha sahab, tabhi me sochu ... me sadu sa insan itna kyu muskura rha h aj kal..." said his one colleague

"Areee subha ki betabi dekhte na ap Rohail, toh aashiq awara bolte Zainul ko!" Said the other one.

Zainul glared at them. While they both laughed and shared a hifi.

He quickly grabbed his things and went to parking.

The drive was silent.

She noticed that the route was not to their home.

"Ye ye rasta ghar ki taraf toh nhi jata..." she said fidgeting her fingers.

He looked at her, panicked face.

"Bharosa rakho... kidnap nhi karr rha tume" he said chuckling.

She pouted and looked away.

And after a tensed drive they reach a place, a beautiful place... that brought a smile on her face.

They were standing near the sea shore.

She looked at him and hugged the waves.
She was giggling and her smile was reaching ear to ear.

She looked back at him and saw him standing with his hair messed up by wind, sleeves folded., simply looking handsome.

" ap.. ap bhi aaye..na.. kitna maza aa rha h yha..." she said taking water in her palms.

He walked slowly towards her.

" or kya kya pasand h tume?" He asked softly looking at her soo intensely.

She looked at him, and asked, "kyu? Ap muje gift denge?"
He nodded in yes.

" lekin mera birthday toh bhot dur h abhi" she said crossing her hands.

" toh kya gifts birthday pe hi dete h?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"muje toh birthday pe hi milte h!" She said turning round and round like a baby.
She loved it.

"Tum apni family me sabse alag ho" he said making her stop, so that she may faint now. But she was smiling, she cluthed his arms to stand on he rfeets or else she may fall down.

"Me alag h? Wo kese?" She asked innocently blinking her eyes.

He tucked her hair behind her small ears.

"Sab alag h... tum unn sabse judaa... ho...apni alag hi duniya me.. ghum rehti ho. Sabse haseen.. sabse..achi.. sabse masoom.." he said slowly and softly.

She looked at him and said, "or bewakuf bhi toh hu!"

His heart panged at her words.

"Sabko lagta h.. me me... muje bura nhi lgta.. ya m..me kuch nhi kheti toh muje hurt nhi hota.. lekin wo sab bhul jate.. h.. me bhi insan hu.. muje bhi dard hota h..." she said with her lips wobbling.

He softly hugged her.

" me badal raha hu me... tumari masoomiyat meri andar ke janwar ko maar rahi h....... or tum bewakoof nhi ho.. bewakuf har wo insan h jo tumari iss achachi ko nhi dekh pataa.. tum oro se khud ko kam mat smjha karo.. lakho se ek h mere liye meri ayesha" he said hugging her tightly.

She rested her head, on his chest and listened to his words and his heart's rhythm.

He broke the hug and cupped her face.

"Wada nhi kar rha h.. ne.. kyuki wade tut jaye h... lekin iss dubate aftab... se sharmate huye badlo.. or lehrati huyi fizao ko gawah rakh ke ye wada karta hu... meri shareek e hayat ho tum.. tume kabhi shikyat moka nhi dunga.. jo bhi insecurities h.. mujse share karogi... me nhi dekh skta tume aese duniya se ghabrate huye... khas kar mujse..." he said pouring his efforts and emotions in his words.

She looked at him with teary eyes.

"Roti bhot ho tum!" He said rubbing away her tears.

---

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 😇
Sorry for late update.. i know baki updates time se h.. but not this one.. coz kuch aa hi nhi rha tha dimag me.. 🙂
Bear with me..
Do vote comment and follow.
I can bet,! This story will affect u alot. Relax in a positive way. 😌♥️