|26|

Every creature is good and beautiful because Allah has made it so; and every good and beautiful thing is created by Allah, attributed to Him." [2] (Vol. 1,

Zainul drove home back as per his wife's wish taking some of her stuff from stationery. His smile never left his lips. As he entered in the house, He was welcomed with the delicious aroma of biryani.
He quietly entered in kitchen and engulfed his wife into a bone crushing hug.

She flinched.

"Ap? Ap kab aaye?" She asked feeling shy.

"Bss abhi... or kya bana rahi h meri Ayesha?" He asked keeping his chin on her shoulder.

Her heart beat increased.

"Apke liye karele! Or ye biryani Zaman bhai or Filha ke liye h!" She said.

His eyes widened.

"What? Karele? Wo bhi mere liye?" He said making faces.

"Khaana to padega... apne itni assignments di hi kyu aakhir!" She said stubbornly.

He sighed at her stubbornness.

"Acha toh ab muje saza di ja rahi h iss baat ki?" He asked shoving his hand in his pockets.

She nodded.

He took a step ahead... she looked at him nervously and stepped back.

She stepped back until her back hits the kitchen slab.

He was towering her with a smirk.

He loved her blushy cheeks...

He leaned down... she closed her eyes tightly.

He smiled and quickly picked up the whole
The whole pot of biryani and ran like a mad man!

He smiled and quickly picked up the wholeThe whole pot of biryani and ran like a mad man!

Ayesha gasped at this.

This man loves biryani more than anything!

Zaman and Filha saw Zainul running upstairs. They exchanged looks and ran behind him.

"Filha... tu... uss side se ja.." Zaman said.

Filha nodded.

But non can cross his path.

He swiftly entered his room and locked himself.

"Bhai!! Ye galat baat h!" Zaman and Filha yelled bamging his room door.

"Pyar or khaane me sab jayaz h!" He said eating big morsels of delicious mouth watering biryani.

"Bhai!!!!!!!" Both yelled loudly.

Meanwhile Their mother came.. hearig their cries.

"Kon margya!?" She asked glaring them.

"Dekhe bhai pura pot le gye...!" Filha explained.