|40|

While.... on the other hand.. Zehab planned a surprise for his amazing wife who was watching a K-drama. With a big smile on her lips. She pouted at the ending. Streching up her hands.. and legs she turned to check upon her husband was who doing something on his laptop.

"Apka kaam ho gya Zeh?" She asked innocently.

"Haa.. aao yaha aao ek surprise h tumare liye" he said smiling. Shs quickly jumped on the bed.. making him glare at her.

"Dikhaye kya surprise h" she asked with excitement.

"He pointed at the honey bottle!" She frowned and asked, "itne honey ka karna kya h? Factory ban jayegi isse toh!" She said frowning.

"Last time humne Chocolate bar game kheli thi.. today we'll play with honey" he said smirking and bited his inner cheek at her horrified face.

"Ehhh... chiii zeh.. nhi nhi bilkul nhi mere paas bhi nhi anaa..." she said and literally ran out from the room. He laughed wholeheartedly. He soo loves her teasing.

He kept his laptop aside and went behind his little wife.

"Zeh... nhi.." she said running faster.

"It was u baby who said u love being wild! Don't you!?" He said innocently.

"Aha.. saari innocence janti hu me apki aesi shakle bana kar kisi or pighla sakte h ap muje nhi." She said proudly.

He quickly ran to her side and hugged her.

She squealed in fear and yelled, "mama bachaoooo!!"

"Mama is not here baby.. but daddy is here" he said smirking.

"Zeh are u high on something??" She whined fake crying.

"High on you baby.... " he teased her pecking her cheeks.
Filha now was on the edge of crying and... she said, "zeh.. plz..leave me"

He left her hearing her cracked up voice.

"What's wrong Filha? Is it still paining?" He asked cupping her cheeks.

"Nhi... agar me... mana karungi toh ap muje force karenge? Ya marenge?" She asked sobbing loudly now.

He sighed and sat down facepalming.

"Yrr i was teasing u!! Do u think i am a bastard to force u? Like seriously? Filha, I was irritating you.. Yrrrr kha ma kha rone lagi...c'mon now show me you 32 teeths." He said pinching her chubby cheeks.

She pouted and hugged him.

"I was soo scared... you scared me too hell" she whispered and rubbed her back.
She slept in his embrace. He was her weakness. Her calm. Her love.

--

And here our sherni was turned into chuhiya again! Zainul teased her alot in the morning and she locked up herself in the bathroom.

Zainul sighed at her.

"Ayesha come out bacha" he said again.

"Nhi... ap kya sochenge.. apne sab dekh.. liya... " she said sobbing hard.

"Uff meri jaan me nhi dekhunga toh or kon dekhenga? Hmm come out now.. i promise i won't tease u again" he said trying his best to move her out of the bathroom.

"Nhi... .. apko nhi dekhna tha... " she sobbed saying this.

"Ayesha i swear.. if u don't come out with in 2 mins.. i will break this damn door!" He said in his angry voice.

She sniffed and unlocked the door.
Cluthing the towel around her figure she peeked. She saw Zain sitting calmly on the bed... dangling his legs. Waiting for her.
She stood beside him.

"Ayesha.. yrr.. its ok.. na.. isme kya itna ghabrane wali baat nhi h..." he said assuring her.

"But.. .. i saw blood.. last night..." she said wobbling her lips.

He soo wanted to kiss her!
"Baby its natural" he said wiping her tears.

"Mere kapde?" She asked...he pointed at other side of the bed.

She nodded and said, "hum lady doctor ke pass chale? ... its paining " she said looking down.

"Meri jaan there nothing to be guilty about and Ofcourse for your concern we can" he said pecking her forehead.

After having their breakfast. They went to a lady doctor. Ayesha was in relief to know that's its normal! Zainul too sighed with happiness or else his wife gonna shed ocean of tears!

She took a nap... in his lap. Zainul was amazed her. First she was eager for intimacy, than she cried alot..  and now she is sleeping in his lap. He was amazed.

It was evening when there went out for sightseeing. A girl was continuously gawking Zainul. He noticed it but ignored.

She approached towards them and asked, "hye handsome are you taken?" She asked in her American accent.

Ayesha who was half leaning on Zainul. Looked at him first.. and than at the lady.

"Yes.. he is taken.. and soo his virginity!" She said smiling.

Zainul choked in air he was breathing. The girl frown and backed off.
He turned to his little wife.
Raising his one eyebrow at her he asked, "what was that? Wo kya sochegi? Or usse zarurat kya thi..  i mean usse toh kya kisi ko zarurat nhi h baat batane ki!? What's wrong with u baby?" He asked whining.

"Acha? Wo jo doore dal ragi thi ap par wo thik tha! Mene bta diya ki hum already wo mingle h toh apno khal raha h? Kyu? Wo achi lagi apko? Haa?" She asked glaring him.

"Listen Ayesha it's totally different matter... me jo kehna chat hu tum nhi smjh rahi.." he said looking at her.

"Toh ap mat kahe! Simple or wapas room me chalte h plz... " she asked innocently.

"Why? U again want me to ravish u?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"As u don't!" She said winking at him.

Zainul got soo many shocks in this 2 days!!

"Promise me u won't cry next morning" he said teasingly.

"Wo pehli baar tha na.. isiliye now i won't " she said nodding her head. He chuckled at her.

"U are being too horny!!"

"Perks of being in ur company!" Said Ayesha giggling.

--

To be continued ♥️