3 - blank space

The little I think about yesterday, the happier I am. Sleep didn't prove to help the worrisome pit in my stomach nor my nerves. The only thing on my mind was what could've gone wrong yesterday. What could've happened if Cole had found his or Nya's letters? And I keep wondering what would've happened if I didn't tell him about the letters at all. Would he have told everyone? 

I don't think little sleep would help with training today. 

Before going to bed last night, I made sure to move the box of letters to somewhere more hidden just in case Cole did get nosey again. I guess I'm just grateful that it went the way it did yesterday. It could've been much worse. 

I haven't heard from Cole yet although it's still quite early. And I definitely haven't heard from any of the others. Once training is done this morning, I need to send off my stuff to the charity shop. That's the most important thing right now because after all, Wu did want us to get rid of clutter. I'm surprised I've managed to get rid of so much. It's been a while since I went to the charity shop so I can't wait to go there again! 

Plus, the trip might help to take my mind off some things.

-----------------------------

Training was pretty pointless as usual. We do the same thing every day without fail. It's frustrating and repetitive and for once I'd love to fight some actual bad guys but here we are fighting the same stupid dummies. Most people think our lives are so entertaining but in reality, this is what it's like. I suppose it's helpful in the long run although it would be nice to do something different for once though.

My trip to the charity shop is gonna be much quicker and rushed than I wanted. Wu needs us back as soon as possible for a 'mission' (It's not really a huge mission, just some like small things for the police department). I wish I could've taken all the time I wanted. 

So I don't bother checking around the room for anything else or double checking that everything I put into the charity box was actually what I wanted (I'm so good at changing my mind every five seconds) and just tape it up, sealing it to make sure nothing falls out. I scribble a quick note on the top of the box to say thank you and to enjoy the donations and begin to pack up everything I used. As I do so, I hear a small knock at the door.

"Where is it?"

I frown and turn around. Cole is stood in the doorway, a confused look on his face as he glances at the open wardrobe. 

"Where's what?"

"You know what."

"Why does it matter?"

"I just wanna know."

I have no idea what his intentions are with whatever he's talking about (we all know what he's referring to) but maybe it's best I don't tell him where it is. He does seem to be apparently nosey right now. Why does he need to know where it is? Why was he looking in the first place?

I don't know but my gut feeling is telling me he's up to no good. 

"Just wanna make sure nobody has stolen it, that's all.." he says as he enters the room. He tries to not make it obvious that he's peering around for it but it's clear and I can tell. 

"I hid it somewhere else," I tell him, "Why?"

"No reason, just making sure."

"What were you planning to do with it?"

"Nothing. I already told you, I was just making sure it hadn't been stolen or something," He states, still casually looking around.

I don't want to believe that he'd go behind my back and look at the letters but it does seem like the kind of thing he'd do. Cole is the type of person that can't let something go if he thinks about it. If he wants to read those letters or know who they're for, he will do whatever it takes to have a look. Good job I hid them.